I hate people who hit you and then take off!!! - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I hate people who hit you and then take off!!!
Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:18 PM
I was leaving work the other day, and when I got out to the parking lot I saw it. Someone had backed up into my sunbird, and dented in the hood right above the passenger side headlight. They scraped the bumper, pushed in the headlight, and broke the adjustement tab on the top. There was no paint on the car, and no note either. I am very mad. Anyway, I figured that this gives me an excuse to get the Z24 hood that I want so does anyone have or know of anyone who is selling a factory fiberglass 2nd gen Z24 hood? If so, please e mail me at frogs3240@aol.com. Thanks, Paul Moore

Trying to become the most modded out N/A 2nd gen sunbird 4 cylinder on the org with a..... screw that, I'm going turbo!!!

2.Slow OHC I4
Ported cylinder head, intake and exhaust
Relocated IAT with a custom WAI with a 6x9 K&N conical filter
All this, and I still can't go fast.............yet!!

Re: I hate people who hit you and then take off!!!
Sunday, May 29, 2005 5:25 PM
that sucks... if anyone does that to me after all the freaking work i put into the bird, i'm going to start hunting people down! but it's still a good excuse, my excuse is... mine is rusting to pieces... so i need a new one too lol,

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Re: I hate people who hit you and then take off!!!
Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:56 PM
Sounds like some jackass in an SUV...try the local junk yards for a new hood...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search