89 Sunbird GT or Parts from car - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
89 Sunbird GT or Parts from car
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:37 PM
This is ned southwicks old car. It needs alot of work but most of everything is there. it will need a intake manifold and injectors. Also might need a bottom end. it does come with the fully built tranny that ned had done by Jim's Performance Transmissions. It comes with a ton of extra parts basically a whole other tranny extra camshaft just a bunch of stuff. The body is totally rust free and the interior is gutted! it does come with the front mount intercooler ned had put on it and boy is it big. It also has slicks in the trunk for you to use at the track.

This thing will scoot when you get it back together. Comes with a new remanufactured head with new head gasket set (heavy duty) and new exhaust manifold gasket. I am looking to get 800.00 out of it. Pics can be seen in Ned Southwicks profile i can take some more if you need me to. The car will need to be picked up from my residence. Anyone let me know if they are interested!!!!

Joe C.

1 Bad @$$ SRT-4
339 HP and 419 FT/LB
12.8 @ 115.6 1/4 MILE

Re: 89 Sunbird GT or Parts from car
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:44 PM
I thought you just posted about big plans for this car? What happened?

-->Slow
Re: 89 Sunbird GT or Parts from car
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:39 PM
just turned out to be a bit more work than i was looking for. also my fiances car just locked up in her grand am so i need to get 2 running cars not a project car at the current time.

1 Bad @$$ SRT-4
339 HP and 419 FT/LB
12.8 @ 115.6 1/4 MILE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search