new PICS!! racing seats installed!! 90redz24 - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new PICS!! racing seats installed!! 90redz24
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:42 PM
a couple pics of my newly installed G-FORCE racing seats which i got from frankz22 :tup:
i managed to get them installed by just modifying my stock brackets/sliders, a whole lot easier than i originally thought...most of the time was spent sanding then painting the sliders, because afterall you cant put those rusty things on these nice seats :lol: also got smoked plate covers, so theres a pic of my rear end :rollin:
enjoy and tell me what you think :tup:

Re: new PICS!! racing seats installed!! 90redz24
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:29 PM
looks really good. I'd like to know where you can purchase them from and how much they are.. I was wondering how hard they were to install from what you said they wern't very hard.

**changes are here**

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:20 PM
Sweet seats man, they look great in the car. Where can I get one of those window viser/shades you have for your rear window???
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:32 PM
looks good bro

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:03 PM
the seats i got barely used here in ottawa for $350 cdn, i think they are $500-$600 new, not too sure though...the rear window wing is called a SOLARWING made by GTStyling
Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:56 PM
Awsome!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:32 PM
nice , i also just put racing seats in my cavy and will put some pics up soon and as for how hard it was, took me just a few minutes to do cuz we got bolt on sliders on our cars and just put them on the racing seats was that simple now all im looking for is black interior and then interior is done and she can be sent to paint lol
Friday, July 01, 2005 7:44 AM
Guppster wrote:nice , i also just put racing seats in my cavy and will put some pics up soon and as for how hard it was, took me just a few minutes to do cuz we got bolt on sliders on our cars and just put them on the racing seats was that simple now all im looking for is black interior and then interior is done and she can be sent to paint lol

i had to modify my stock sliders, where they bolt to the bottom of the stock seats versus the new seats was different, so i relocated the holes/brackets, most of the time was spent grinding then painting the sliders, spent quite a few hours doing getting all 4 sliders ready and drilled, totally worth it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search