project spoiler - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
project spoiler
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:35 AM
so i went to the yard today and picked up a Ph. 2 spoiler for my car pictured below

but wait....why the hell did i seperate the spoiler to 2 peices?

ohh adn to all those who told me the spoiler could NOT be taken apart :moon: :lol:

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Re: project spoiler
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:46 PM
Of course they can be taken apart....mine came apart by itself this past winter when I was painting it

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:16 PM
well i made apot about it awhile ago and everyone said it cant come apart but i didnt believe them as it clearly looked like a 2 peice spoiler but anyways im making a mold of the 2 peices and shaving the 3rd brake lgiht then doing a CF version

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:01 PM
i think a cf version of the origional with LED stop light would be stylin

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:36 PM
well i worked on it for like 20 minutes and finished fibreglassin in hte spot for the 3rd brake light,jsut need to smooth it out and start teh molds

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:04 PM
very cool man, keep us updated!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/682845/ <=== my '91 Sunbird LE 2.0 4cyl

ALMOST DONE.. '94 Cavalier 2.2L Z-Wannabee (in progress)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search