bloody hell, damn dash panel - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bloody hell, damn dash panel
Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:36 AM
ok had everything apart, put it back together, and now i can't find the connector for the stupid odometer, and i have a feeling the speedo won't work without it, and if thats not the case, i need to buy a new cluster

want your guys's input kuz i need to get everything together by monday, she' and i are on the road this week well i am for sure, things with her are chancy, we'll see by the end of the week

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"

Re: bloody hell, damn dash panel
Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:50 AM
Ya dont need a speedo to drive!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:43 AM
i drove from here to ohio with the speedometer saying 35 mph. my GPS confirmed a 155.94 mph reading somewhere on I 80 but my dash only said 75.

-=[2004 JBody Bash - '82-'94 Street Modified - Third Place]=-
http://www.turbochargedsoul.com/

[TZ3] 1994 Cavalier Z24 Convertible, Automatic, (Boost around the bend)
[TZ2] 1993 3.1 Liter V6 Intercooled TurboChevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible 5 speed
:: REST IN PIECES :: (Parts available, PM me!)
1994 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon 5sp/EJ22 - Daily Driver
N3LEE - Amateur Radio
Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:41 PM
use your tach.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:22 AM
1 i have no tach, 2 i need a speedo to get an inspection sticker but i might be getting another j instead, we'll see. otherwise, i'm gonna hit up a local yard that i know has a black stick 89 bird with same as my gauges, hopefully i can work soemthing out with him

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:14 AM
than just take a new one from the yard...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:24 PM
yard didn't have it, sent the bird to the crusher, so i'll have to call around to not so local places, fun fun, i'm gonna look online and see if i can locate one for cheap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search