Is this guy a member here? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is this guy a member here?
Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:48 AM
unfortunatly I dont have any pics of his car but I remember seeing a post on his progress a while ago. Its a flat black phase 2 cavy with angry eye headlight thing, like James Cahill has, and its got a grill that a guy on V6Z24.com sells so I know he must be on some of teh j body chats, I know its a pretty vauge description but I was hoping someone would remember the post or know who this is.
I've seen the car around were I live a lot and was just wondering if it was the same car. He lives in Ontario and I saw it parked out side Canadian tire a fewe days ago then it drove past me yestsrday (Saturday night) at Tim Hortons when a ton of other cars were around and I couldnt find him after he drove by to ask him myself.

Re: Is this guy a member here?
Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:41 PM
need pics.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:25 PM
where abouts in ontario is he located?it might help with the search

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:35 PM
was it this guy by chance?hes from barrie

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Sunday, July 17, 2005 6:09 PM
no, you mean the guy who also had a kit on it with beater wheels and instead of cleared out corners it's "oranged" out? if that's the guy, I remember the post.

...yes, but is it fast?

Sunday, July 17, 2005 6:12 PM
Kyle Liddick (nofxlad) is the guy I'm talking about. angry lights with chrome wheel hubbies?

...yes, but is it fast?

Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:02 PM
btw. Flat Black + 2g cavy + chrome wheels= sexy

although im not feelin the black corners with white headlights. i had black corners with the bmw lights, and i thought it looked sexy. flowed nicely.

but to back my theroy.

Monday, July 18, 2005 6:47 PM
I live in peterborough and I see him all the time.
Arch, I think thats the post I'm talking about, do you have the link to it?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:52 AM
sure, sure, but the pictures are gone. here's the link:
kyle liddicks post

...yes, but is it fast?

Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:16 PM
I must agree that flat-black 2nd gens look sweet, but it wouldn't have been mine you saw since I've still got my original lights.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search