Oh jeez - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Oh jeez
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:36 AM
Tryin to surf my favorite forum, looks like V6Z24 in it's entirety is gone...

Re: Oh jeez
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:51 AM
im sure the server or something is getting fixed/updated/repaired... or he's working on the site .

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:07 AM
i noticed this, only problem is that Jason isn't going home after the v6 bash, him and ami are going other places too. so who knows when it could be back up. i wanted to send my pics from the bash to him today.

did this just happen today? was it working yesterday? sorry i'm outta the loop, no one said anything at the bash if they were able to get on the site, but we only had dial up at the hotel so i'm sure people with laptops didn't bother trying.

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:16 AM
girlRacer wrote:i noticed this, only problem is that Jason isn't going home after the v6 bash, him and ami are going other places too. so who knows when it could be back up. i wanted to send my pics from the bash to him today.

did this just happen today? was it working yesterday? sorry i'm outta the loop, no one said anything at the bash if they were able to get on the site, but we only had dial up at the hotel so i'm sure people with laptops didn't bother trying.

Yeah it was working fine last nite/early this a.m.

http://cavalierman93.googlepages.com/

Sunday, July 24, 2005 12:18 PM
dave said heard that a thread reached 58 pages just after a few hours, can anyone confirm this?

i don't know why stuff always happens when we are away, this is not fair to jason. i just hope that if bad stuff did happen that a few members will no longer be on the boards.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 12:25 PM
did he not bring a laptop with him?

Sunday, July 24, 2005 12:38 PM
pezed wrote:did he not bring a laptop with him?

he prob did, but i'm not sure where they were heading after Michigan.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:14 PM
Distant Reality wrote:
girlRacer wrote:i noticed this, only problem is that Jason isn't going home after the v6 bash, him and ami are going other places too. so who knows when it could be back up. i wanted to send my pics from the bash to him today.

Yeah... Some of us got carried away with "The thread that never ends" and took it from 4 pages to 58 pages within 4 hours yesterday... Of course the site still worked when that thread finally ended, at least for me.

And if he got rid of all the members that contributed to that forum the only active members left would be the ones who were at the bash
Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:24 PM
And me! BTW, Im the Dave she was referring to

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:28 PM
Wraith . wrote:
Distant Reality wrote:

Yeah... Some of us got carried away with "The thread that never ends" and took it from 4 pages to 58 pages within 4 hours yesterday... Of course the site still worked when that thread finally ended, at least for me.

And if he got rid of all the members that contributed to that forum the only active members left would be the ones who were at the bash

well depending on what happened, i'm sure someone will be getting trouble for it.

who started the thread? was it in non auto?

i guess jason and ami didn't use the hotel internet cause surely someone would have said something yesterday or today at breakfest, which i left before breakfest, but paul was there and he didn't know anything about a thread.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:52 PM
Bassically what happened was as follows:

"Hey, the moonwells are gone! Its like your parents being gone when you're kid! Lets trash this place!"

It was totally a joke.

Then one of the remaining mods said she was still here and that anything except a Canada vs USA or Men vs Women war post would be fine.

Then slowly after like four pages, the post whoring began.

It just got out of hand, and yes, it was in non-auto.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:54 PM
I Blame someone who's name starts with a "G"

14.84 @ 92.04mph

Outdated sig pic FTW!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:58 PM
well i wonder why the site is down then, if this thread was yesterday. well i was gonna post my v6 bash pictures, but i can't.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:00 PM
SuperBird91 wrote:I Blame someone who's name starts with a "G"

I blame someone who's name starts with a "mister" He was the one who started the post whoring.
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:00 PM
but anyway, how was the bash?
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:07 PM
point seen

Yeah, i don't understand why the whole site is down though. I mean, i don't think it can have been from that thread, for one, i don't see WHY it would be beacsue of it, and for two, the whole site was going just fine at 4 this morning, and that was a half hour after everyone left to go to bed....

14.84 @ 92.04mph

Outdated sig pic FTW!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:25 PM
Yeah, it still worked at like 4:15 when I went to bed... Maybe someone got up to revive it this morning?
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:40 PM
so the site is down and I'm haven't had my IP addess blocked, yay
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:42 PM
Wraith . wrote:but anyway, how was the bash?

yeah, I was there for about an hour or 2 and left... not as many people as I though would be there
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:54 PM
Well how many people have really heard of Kalamazoo MI? If I could have gone I'd have had a friend I could've stayed with
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:08 PM
Wraith . wrote:Well how many people have really heard of Kalamazoo MI? If I could have gone I'd have had a friend I could've stayed with

you know I think the American Pie movies were supposed to take place in Kzoo

Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:14 PM
so i'm not the only one who saw that action at v6.... dear god until page 6 everything was okay.... but then i came back... page 59 WTF!? and i couldn't check my dremel thread so many of the tips ppl posted for me now are gone
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:18 PM
it got up to 59!? When did that happen?
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:31 PM
what?

how dare they post whore wihtout me
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:35 PM
actually i dont know what happened... i came back home and got to read from 6-30 and then the forum stopped working, the page was but the threads in all the forums appeared empty... so i dont know what the hell was posted from page 31-up, now the whole page is down and says something about contacting an email address
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search