v6z24 down? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
v6z24 down?
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:17 PM
Anyone know what's going on over there?

Re: v6z24 down?
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:21 PM
Check the "oh jeez" topic like 3 posts down.
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:53 PM
Yeah I beat ya to the complainin

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:13 PM
back up, though.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:46 PM
I was banned

<--Valdrane

For that crazy 58 page thread last night. I am tryign to get back into Moon's good graces right now, so I can possibly be unbanned. time will tell.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:52 PM
Tom S wrote:I was banned

same here, im banned for good probaly lol
crazy night it was

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:21 AM
I was too, don't know how long though.. Didn't get an e-mail or anything, just banned.
Monday, July 25, 2005 11:13 AM
what forum was that thread in? i cant find it...wondering what happend, and what it was alll about??
Monday, July 25, 2005 11:30 AM
the thread is gone.

those that are banned are @!#$. some will never be allowed to return again.

it's probably a good idea to not btoher Jason (or Ami) for a week or two...

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:25 PM
good thing I post and browse here and rarely there.

...yes, but is it fast?

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:51 PM
Good lesson to you guys that just whore up the forums. Off-topic forum is fun and all but it should not be your only reason for visiting a CAR SITE.
I say good riddence now the technical discussions can go easier without people whoring it up with wrong answers (Wraith)

Monday, July 25, 2005 3:46 PM
actually the thread is not gone, but its in the mod forum, which only certain people can see.

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:22 PM
pezed wrote:Good lesson to you guys that just whore up the forums. Off-topic forum is fun and all but it should not be your only reason for visiting a CAR SITE.
I say good riddence now the technical discussions can go easier without people whoring it up with wrong answers (Wraith)

So I was confused a time or two when I tried to answer someone's questions... You notice how I stopped when I was told I was wrong and only answered questions that I was absolutely certain about.

And I *did* indeed use the car portion of the site. That very weekend in fact I posted progress of putting my Z kit on, and I've asked questions about repairing it, along with numerous other questions in the past. Just because some people can't afford to run out and find/buy a 3400 to throw into their car like everyone else doesn't mean that they don't use the car portion of the site. Its not like I'm the only person who never visits the performance section you know.

And just because you think you know everything there is to know about everything doesn't mean you have to be a complete dick to anyone who's just joining the scene. Some of us are just getting started and have many questions, we learn as we go.
Monday, July 25, 2005 7:02 PM
Wraith . wrote:
pezed wrote:Good lesson to you guys that just whore up the forums. Off-topic forum is fun and all but it should not be your only reason for visiting a CAR SITE.

So I was confused a time or two when I tried to answer someone's questions... You notice how I stopped when I was told I was wrong and only answered questions that I was absolutely certain about.

And I *did* indeed use the car portion of the site. That very weekend in fact I posted progress of putting my Z kit on, and I've asked questions about repairing it, along with numerous other questions in the past. Just because some people can't afford to run out and find/buy a 3400 to throw into their car like everyone else doesn't mean that they don't use the car portion of the site. Its not like I'm the only person who never visits the performance section you know.

And just because you think you know everything there is to know about everything doesn't mean you have to be a complete dick to anyone who's just joining the scene. Some of us are just getting started and have many questions, we learn as we go.

Then ask questions, dont spread the wrong info around to people. I guess if trying to spread correct info and prevent you from confusing others makes me a dick then so be it. Happy now ? Enjoy your ban! muahaha

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:07 PM
I only spread the wrong info once, about the Lumina, and only because I thought he was talking about a second gen Lumina. The 3400 thing, well, I won't go into that.

And no I won't enjoy my ban. v6z24 is my favorite website, and I just pray that its only a temporary ban. I make no excuses though, I did a childish thing that I knew was wrong, and I deserved what I got for it. I've already sincerely apologized to the moonwells for it.

What makes you a dick is the tone with which you adress newbies
Monday, July 25, 2005 7:09 PM
99% of the time I do post and read n the CAR part of the forum. It wa sjust one night I was actign stupid and messign around in a whore thread. It happends. But I am patient.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 9:36 PM
im on that site almost every day...and i have no idea what is goin on...

Sunday, July 31, 2005 9:37 PM
did i miss something?

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Monday, August 01, 2005 5:53 PM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:did i miss something?

in the gen auto there was something doing on like when Moon went away on his honeymoon people started posting really dumb things... I didn't read any of it I saw it after it was locked.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search