Oh jeez - Page 2 - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Oh jeez
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:39 PM
trust me, you didn't miss a whole lot in the last 30 pages

Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:49 PM
i just hope jason doesn't get mad and shuts down the page for good...

Proud owner of a beaten up 93 Chevrolet Sunvalier 4dr

I Saw the Thread that Never Ends start in v6, and lived to tell it
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:51 PM
i don't think he'll go and shut down the site, but it just kinda sucks cause he does put so much into the site. he is one vacation all this week and him & ami will not be home.

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:12 PM
I think I might mail a check as a donation to the site
I wonder if non-auto will still be around after all is said and done : /

maybe his server really did catch fire
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:07 PM
Don't panic guys. I run a phpbb site myself (jbok.org) and that critical error thing isnt as bad as it sounds. A large thread will not cause the site to go down. There are phpbb sites that are 100times larger and more users than v6z24 without having problems.
What that means is the phpbb script cannot connect to the mysql database that stores the posts/user info etc. This can be caused by several things: Mysql crashing, or phpbb being hax0red but im sure jason keeps his up to date.
It could also be caused if the server rebooted and mysql was not set to automatically restart at boot. I know there were a lot of storms around lately.
You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Normally when the site has a problem he's on top of it to fix it before you even notice it. This time he's just away from the internet for a few days, (and im sure he's enjoying the break).

Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:02 PM
Am I the only one that never looks in Non Auto?

Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:05 PM
Don't worry, there might not be a non-auto after this for a while
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:14 PM
we did this to him a couple times with fillling the chat on the site with too many people hehe. it'll be fine once he gets back.. and uh.... i didn't do it!!! *backs away slowly*... LOL
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:15 PM
I'm talking to Whitelighning2 and Soup on Mr. J's V6 chat and they agree that I'm probably going to get banned for a month

I'm screwed....
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:18 PM
I'm screwed too. And I've realized today just how boring my homelife is without the site
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:21 PM
it was fun though

Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:25 PM
i hope i don't get banned... lol
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:38 PM
this sucks royaly... thanks alot you guys i get home from the bash, im sunburnt all to hell and i cant get on v6... IM DYING HERE!!!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:40 PM
V6 is back up, time i find out my fate.......
Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:03 PM
Oh man, they're gonna read the whole thing... Stupidsmartboy will be banned for life no matter what!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:12 PM
lolol

one thread im glad i didnt participate in...but yeah, i felt like a crack whore going cold turkey today...

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:52 PM
Wraith . wrote:Oh man, they're gonna read the whole thing... Stupidsmartboy will be banned for life no matter what!

I was banned. I e-mail Moon once, apologized, then realized I got warned on the same post twice, the second wranign resulte din a ban. Have nto e-maile dhim about that yet, figure I'll apologize and bring it up if he answers me. If I am not unbanned, that will seriously suck, cause that site has helpe dme out a whole bunch an dI hate to think I @!#$ it up.

<--Valdrane BTW

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:57 PM
transfocus wrote:what?

how dare they post whore wihtout me

I got banned, and probaly for good, ....that was fun last night, got outta hand fast, but it was fun..except sask_cruiser and ginobeats aint gettin in trouble

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:47 PM
don't spam this forum now...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search