HELP ASAP! headlight issue - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP ASAP! headlight issue
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:07 PM
so i had this issue last time i had my car on the road where my headlights,interior lights, trunk popper all work and then on a random day they all stop working, anyone have any ideas? i wanna put my car on the road tommorow and clearly i cant when my lgihts dont work

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Re: HELP ASAP! headlight issue
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:12 PM
Fuses? Could the ECM be frreakin out?

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:21 AM
trunk popper is stock?

when did they start makin those..?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 6:36 PM
ya the poppwe is stock, i think all Z24s come with them(atleast ones that i have seen) some base models have them aswell

my problem was a fusable link by the start, shes good now

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:35 AM
Mike Hecimovic wrote:ya the poppwe is stock, i think all Z24s come with them(atleast ones that i have seen) some base models have them aswell

my problem was a fusable link by the start, shes good now

huh? my z doesnt have one, i dont think ive ever seen one either... heh..yeah i was just about to tell you check the fuseable link by the starter...i had the same problem last year.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:53 PM
Ya my second gen does that everytime i turn my rear window defroster on! It overheats a fuse under my steering wheel and once it cools off all the lights work again! I've been meaning to replace it.... Anyways if your lights aren't coming on at all then you might have to buy a fuse, worst case, you might have to buy it off a GM dealer. It's not just a normal fuse... It's a 30 amp 12 volt fuse!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search