Need parts... - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need parts...
Friday, July 27, 2007 1:18 PM
Ok, im in need of some parts, just let me nkow what ya have, and prices, ill get back to you, thanks to all who reply, i am in need of pistons for a 2.0L sunbird turbo motor (forged pistons), along with the engine wiring harness and ECM, also i need the intake manifold with injectors, fuel rail, ect. (basically everything on the intake manifold and the manifold as well, when unbolted from the head)... i think thats it for now... but ANYONE tha has it, please let me know, thanks again

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"

Re: Need parts...
Friday, July 27, 2007 4:33 PM
I'm still waiting on people to get back to me on a gauge cluster for a 1990 turbo Sunbird. I also need a cam kit, but I'll probably have to get it new so I don't get mismatched parts. I also need the metal fuel line from the bottom of the FPR to the rubber line for my turbo Sunbird since the next time I remove it I probably will not get it back on.
Friday, July 27, 2007 5:43 PM
David- i can probably more than likely get you the parts you need when i go to the boneyard next week. just let me know if u r serious because i don't need all kinds of engine parts laying around my garage. it already looks like a mopar parts store the way it is. and what year sunbird gt do u need these parts for?

People say that what doesn't kill you in this life
will make you stronger. I'm not sure if that is true
or not, but i do know one thing-You have to learn from
it and it has to make you better.......it has to.......

Friday, July 27, 2007 5:53 PM
Cool, how much do you think it would cost?? shipping and parts... everything... also, would you be able to get all of it? As far as year, doesnt matter too much, my car was an 89 but an N/A im going into a performance build, so as long as it will fit an 89 or anything with the same parts as an 89, im fine, and yea, im serious about it, i mean if it cost a bunch, i might have to buy the stuff slower, but i can probably get most of it at once, or if you could get prices, could u just pick up what i can afford now, so then you wont have all of it laying around the garage? thanks, i really appriciate this man..

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search