1992 2.2 vin4 cavalier rs neewbie - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1992 2.2 vin4 cavalier rs neewbie
Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:52 AM
hello, this is my first post here. i own a 1992 2,2 vin4 cav. how much hp can i reach with this engine at the top and wich are the modifications that i need. i have already made a lot of improvements. Ported and polished Head, lightened flywheel, wiesco pistons 0,30, eagle rods, performance camshaft, msd dis 2 ignition, msd coils, k&n cone air filter (short ram), header, nology spark plug hot wires, nology silver spark plugs, venom injectors (they say 15% more flow), venom 400 module (after i bought it i noticed that is kinda controversial if it works or not), next level racing tri-phase module (please dont yield at me, i am very enthusiastic, they say that this module fools the ecu), eibach pro kit springs, and that will be all i think.

I need more ideas please. I have to say that is very difficult finding things for that engine because is old right? and besides that, i live in Peru so i only can buy things on line. i think i need a bigger throttle body but i dont know where to find it. Performance parts for the clutch? Better fuel pump? Any help will be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Sidney

Re: 1992 2.2 vin4 cavalier rs neewbie
Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:37 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=387734&t=387734

third post down ..... oh and im not trying to b an ars but try to search also header and exhaust will help tons

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search