2.0 Turbo injectors.... - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.0 Turbo injectors....
Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:25 PM
I NEED MORE FUEL!.......What are the best injectors I can get that are compatible with the 2.0 turbo.?

Re: 2.0 Turbo injectors....
Monday, March 10, 2008 8:36 PM
perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect. haha.......anyone?
I just bought a totally rebuilt engine and after warranty runs out im gunna boost the living @!#$e out of it....I need more fuel.
before i bolt my trans up im going to throw a new pressure plate on too.....anyone know of any aftermarket clutches compatible with the lt3? I believe spec makes one....and bully?.....I already have a 6 puck clutchmaster disk.....they dont offer the pressure plate tho.......figure that out?!......anyone?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:16 AM
jordan, when you say compatable what do you mean?
i've used DSM injectors (bluetops) which iirc are 42lb/hr. and they will work with the ecm, however you will need to tune for the increase in size....

i'd go with a bully PP because i've heard a lot of good things about them working with 2ndgens, spec on the other hand seems to be hit or miss with jbody quality,

watch for flying sparks!!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:15 PM
centerforce makes a dual friction clutch... im not sure if these injectors will work or not, maybe someone else can help.. but i beleive its summit racing, has 2 sets of universals, one set is made by Greddy, the other by Accel.

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:01 PM
nice....thank for the info.....

But Ive heard that the weights that are used on the centerforce pressure plate are uselss in this car due to lack of space in the bell housing.......is this true?
Can I get away with using a centerforce pressure plate WITH the weights? and if not....
Is the centerforce pressure plate any better than the stock pressure plate without weights.....?
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:12 AM
N/P .... and im not sure for weights... i had a friend that put one in a sunbird, and i dont think he had to mess with the weights... but there is also.. i beleive the company is DNX racing that makes a clutch for our cars too, cheaper than the centerforce, they claim it is as strong as the centerforce, but i dont know of anyone that has tried it out. Also, if you need any sunbird parts, im selling bunches of them lol

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:52 PM
Do ya have an engine for sale by any chance?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search