Sunbird stuff... - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunbird stuff...
Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:35 PM
LOTS of Sunbird stuff for sale... if I dont have it listed, ask me. Thanks.

2.0L N/A

- Engine block with main end caps (Fresh low-gloss black paint, new freeze plugs, almost all the way deburred, CLEAN!!)
- Cam with carrier
- Distributor
- 0.030" Oversize pistons with new pins
- Alternator
- New plug wires
- Coil pack
- 5 speed transmission
- Axles
- Clutch master cylinder
- Shift cables
- Valve cover
- Radiator fan
- ECM
- Cylinder head
- Lots more

2.0L Turbo
- Turbo downpipe (5 bolt)
- Rods and pistons
- Guage cluster

Misc.

- Garrett T3 turbocharger with downpipe
- Drivers side seat (GREAT condition)
- Front seat belts
- Stock 6X9 speakers
- Stock front speakers
- OE tape player
- OE head unit
- Pioneer CD player
- MTX 4500 10" subs in box
- 1 MTX road thunder 2 12
- Universal racing seat brakets
- MISC interior peices
- Lots of black wire loom

I have lots of other stuff, just named alot off the top of my head, if you need something, just ask me, i probably have it... selling CHEAP.. Thanks!!

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"

Re: Sunbird stuff...
Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:28 PM
ANYONE!?!?!?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:06 PM
Where are you from?

I'm interested in the stock speakers and Pioneer CD Player. If you could get me shipping quotes to 53085 that would be appreciated.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:38 PM
washington court house, ohio... are you wanting both front and rears, or just front, or just rears? Shipping on all of the speakers and CD player would be $13.10 via USPS. Im not sure if the head unit works or not, i would try to power it up, but i would need the antenna adaptor, and i dont have it. Im only asking $10 for the head unit, $15 for the head unit with all the speakers + shipping. BTW, i only have 1 of the 6X9s. Sorry. Let me know if your still interested. Thanks.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:49 AM
Well, then I'll just pick up speakers locally, but I'll take the head unit for $10 since if it doesn't work I'm not out enough to bitch about. Let me know how much to send you. I have a Paypal account if you want to do it that way.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:58 AM
Alright. It would come to $20 shipped via usps. I would do paypal, but i dont have an account, and never really wanted to mess with it. I will take a money order, thats what i've always done. I have a few other people that have bought off of me using money orders if you want to ask them about it. If its okay with you, heres the shipping information to mail to.

David Ortlieb
807 Clinton Avenue
Washington Court House, Ohio 43160

Thanks!!!

Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:54 PM
Alright, I'll send the money out tomorrow.

Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:49 PM
turbo cylinder head intake manifold etc??

corsasjop@yahoo.com
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:22 AM
Alright, ill ship and give you a tracking number as soon as it is received. About the turbo head and intake, ect. I have a cylinder head with valves, valve springs, retainers, lifters, valve lash caps, ect. it is used, but in good condition. I dont have a turbo intake manifold for sale, but i do have the stock throttle body for sale if your interested. Thanks.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:12 AM
The Garrett T3 you have, what is the exhaust bolt pattern? Any pics, and how much you looking for? I am looking for something for fabbing a new mani and DP.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:10 PM
The T3 has a 3 bolt pattern on the exhaust. I have the downpipe with it. I was looking for $150 + shipping for it OBO. That comes with the downpipe. Its in good shape as far as i know, only thing it will need is a wastegate actuator, but if your going externally gated, its not an issue. Pics are below. Thanks.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:11 PM

I need a 5-bolt exhaust flange....

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:13 PM
Im not sure or not, someone correct me if im wrong, but it is a 5 bolt that bolts the the exhaust side for an external gate setup, if your going externally gated i think you could take that off and bolt a downpipe on? Like i said, im not sure, but i think you could. If not, i do have a 5 bolt downpipe from a sunbird if your interested lol

Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:35 AM
The CD Player itself looks nice, but its missing the mounting sleeve. So for now, the unit is useless.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:59 AM
How is it useless?

Also, i now have up for sale a streetglow OPTX 20" blue neon tube, it has the music interface and 9 different strobe patterns plus will stay solid. Also have 2 bridgestone air ride bags. Thanks.

Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:24 PM
Also now have some blue headlight/tail light strobes for sale as well.

Saturday, May 24, 2008 11:47 AM
How are supposed to mount it without the bracket?

Sunday, June 01, 2008 1:40 PM
Dunno... it never had one when I got it though..but I have never used it since i've had it either, so I never thought of it as ive never tried to mount it..

Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:46 PM
Whats your price on the rods and pistons?
Stll have the turbo and downpipe?

89 355 s10 blazer
94 sunbird, 2.0 turbo 5spd getrag swap
Turbonetics turbo, intercooler, E85 20psi
Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:06 PM
Okay, the deal with the turbo rods and pistons... i have 3.. i cant seem to find the 3rd, so ill let them go really cheap... i mean.. theyre good for some spares, or if you could find just 1, then you could have a set.... make me an offer if your still interested. And yes, I still have the turbocharger and downpipe.. and i have a 5 speed trans. if your interested in converting your sunbird to a 5 speed lol.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:08 PM
hey you have aim? or msn?

Price on tranny? other swap parts?

89 355 s10 blazer

Friday, June 20, 2008 8:36 AM
No AIM or MSN. I do have yahoo messanger though. For the trans. I was asking $200OBO + shipping, or if you live in/around ohio, pick-up is fine. As far as other swap parts, I have a turbo intake manifold with fuel rail, injectors, TB, ect. still on it that i would get rid of. I have the stock shifter knob/boot and console peice for the shifter if you would want that? I am also now selling a set of black/blue APC racing pedals for a manual. I do have a turbo wiring harness and ECM, but im not sure if i would want to get rid of it at this point, make me an offer on it, and ill consider it, if you need it. Let me know if your still interested, thanks!

Friday, June 20, 2008 10:31 AM
k, im going to run to the junkyard this saturday and see whats left on this turbo grand am and ill get back with you. thanks,

89 355 s10 blazer
Friday, June 20, 2008 10:56 AM
Alright, if you still need a trans. make me an offer, cause if i dont sell it, its most likely just going to junk anyway... I also have a stock turbo downpipe for the 2.0 turbo engines... i dont remember if i mentioned it above, bit i have 2 firestone bags for air ride im selling now, 2 MTX 4500 10s and 5 MTX 4000 10s, as well as an MTX RT202 amplifier, some headlight/tail light strobes,a streetglow OPTX LED tube, and lots of other misc stuff. What is your MSN messanger name? I beleive i can add MSN messanger contacts on my yahoo messanger. Thanks.

Friday, June 20, 2008 8:17 PM
sweet, my msn is chad_1_99@hotmail.com

89 355 s10 blazer
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search