asp pulley - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
asp pulley
Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:07 PM

hey guys whats up, i was wondering if anyone had the asp pulley for the 2.2 ohv. i was wondering how much lighter it is than the stock pulley, was thinking about putting one on the race car but dont know if it will net that much torque. if anyone has one of these let me know. i have already removed all of the accesories except the water pump so i dont think it will help that much

Re: asp pulley
Sunday, May 25, 2008 6:43 PM
I have one. I have no clue if it made a difference or not, since I did the header, TB, and rockers at the same time. It did make a difference with the alternator though. Very noticeable lack of output at idle. It weighs a touch less than the stocker. I think you'd be better off spending the cash somewhere else with your setup.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:48 PM
thanks man, i knwo for my focus the stock and aftermarket pullies were like 4 lbs different but teh way it is designed on the cav makes that not possible so ya illl spend the money elsewhere. just got the new 12:1 comp ratio race motor from the engine shop should be putting down 200+ whp n/a i will post the dyno sheet when i go
Monday, June 02, 2008 2:00 PM
i have one on my car, it made a difference, not a huge one tho, the biggest difference i noticed is when the a/c is on
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search