Need to rid myself of some stuff!!!!! - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need to rid myself of some stuff!!!!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:45 PM
Hi guys it's been forever since I posted here, but I got loads of 2nd gen parts I need to get rid of, it just seemed a shame to toss it without asking anyone. IMO nothings worth enough to spend time listing on ebay or anything like that, so if your in the CT area you can have what you need for free if you can pick it up. I got pretty much a whole car minus motor and some front end parts, and doubles of some stuff, but email me braindonor23@iwon.com and put cav parts or something like that in the subject, cuz I've got too much to list, and I would forget something anyways, so just ask me, but basic info is this: I've got a '91 coupe I'm parting out, interior is complete, like i said I took motor and some of the front end, also I have some parts from a '90. I'm desperate for space so I'm hoping a week before its all gone, sorry for short notice but I've been busy at work but I have this week off. also you can catch me on AIM screenname braindonor23 if I'm on that will get quicker correspondence. don't really want to ship but if you're that hard up I might consider it, but you'll of course have to pay shipping, but like i said I would rather keep it simple. also I have a passenger-side headlight for a 95-99 and corner, and a grille and taillight assemblies for a 70-74 camaro (random I know). best regards and happy new year everyone.

Re: Need to rid myself of some stuff!!!!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008 5:36 PM
do you have any trannys kickin around i need a z24 nvg or getrag 282 it would be in a second gen z24
Re: Need to rid myself of some stuff!!!!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:13 PM
Sorry, I should have mentioned it's not a z24, its an RS, but also not equipped with v6 engine, so it had a 2.2 ohv, hydramatic 125c. also car is white with the blue interior if that matters to anyone, power locks, crank windows, not ABS equipped. sorry ray, I would have the getrag if i had gotten that far on my fiero, but i gots to keep it running until I'm ready to swap.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search