newbie here wit 1993 cavalier - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
newbie here wit 1993 cavalier
Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:10 PM
hey everyone just making a post on my 1993 cavalier rs just fixed it after blowing the stock motor put in a worked up 2.2 now has bigger injectors ,ported and polished, full maganaflow exhaust cam full cold air lightened flywheel and many more hit mer up

Re: newbie here wit 1993 cavalier
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:44 PM
sounds good.. I have a 93, 2002, and I want another 93 - only a z convertible. If I can just get wifey to part with the old fart buick...
My parking lot will be full of my own cars soon.. lol

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:54 PM
haha i have 3 93s and a junk yad full of about 50 on my land haha i love them thats all i deal wit haha
Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:16 AM
I have a 93 I race on dirt in a hornet class. What did you use for injecters and do you have to change the computer? Also did you port the exhaust ports...if so how much of the center hump can you take out?
Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:33 PM
the injectors and exhaust port was done by philly silly dyno tunning and sick rods of pa didnt mess wit any of that i have all the spec and blue prints if intrested but it is a custom built injector set up specaily made for my 93 with a whole different rail set up and the computer had to be swaped outr to make for the fuel change
Monday, September 28, 2009 7:18 PM
Yah I figured you would say that about the rail. I can't have any visible changes done because it's supose to remain "stock" for the class I run. What kinda HP you gettin out of it??
Saturday, October 03, 2009 11:02 AM
hehe.. another hornet racer

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search