ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Saturday, October 16, 2010 8:57 AM
For the past couple years, I've been making Wall Calendars for this community and I always have trouble finding some 1st/2nd gen's to showcase. So I'm coming to you guys. If you'd like to have the chance to be featured in the 2011 J-Body Wall Calendar that I produce every year for this forum, please post a few pics of your ride in this thread.




5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:22 AM
Best bet is to go to v6z24.com thats the site for primarally 2nd and first gens
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:19 PM
BoltZ DesignZ™ wrote:

For the past couple years, I've been making Wall Calendars for this community and I always have trouble finding some 1st/2nd gen's to showcase. So I'm coming to you guys. If you'd like to have the chance to be featured in the 2011 J-Body Wall Calendar that I produce every year for this forum, please post a few pics of your ride in this thread.


thanks but the calendar is for this community, not v6z24.com. I have contemplated talking to Moonwell to see if I can do a calendar for that site since he no longer does one.




5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:36 AM
I nominate Ryan's (oneredry)












Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 7:16 PM
Spike J wrote:

I nominate Ryan's (oneredry)



I already PMed him regarding the calendar. If you know how to get ahold of him, feel free to let him know he's got a PM regarding the calendar waiting for him.



5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Friday, October 22, 2010 6:40 AM
Are you the guy who always opens the thread in General about this? I always seem to get a vote or three, but no one ever contacts me.

I've got some older pics, but not a lot of the latest overhaul. I could probably get some before the snow flies....




.



Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Saturday, October 23, 2010 10:09 PM
James' and Ryan's cars definitely belong on a calendar. If boostnbags is still around his is definitely worth some paper, too (he has the Sunbird with the 1st gen front clip and the ecotec swap). If you give me money for body work, you could put mine in there, too.


2010 Honda Fit LX
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:13 PM


Here's the best pic I've got. She needs a good bath and better pics taken.
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:44 PM
Wish i still had my 2nd gen ..kid i sold it to destroyed it. I was lucky enough to be in last years calender.
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:38 PM
ImportFyghter wrote:

Wish i still had my 2nd gen ..kid i sold it to destroyed it. I was lucky enough to be in last years calender.


The pics in your profile are great! Is that paint on the IM or was it polished? Either way it really stood out.


2010 Honda Fit LX
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:42 AM
Tony T Crams wrote:

ImportFyghter wrote:

Wish i still had my 2nd gen ..kid i sold it to destroyed it. I was lucky enough to be in last years calender.


The pics in your profile are great! Is that paint on the IM or was it polished? Either way it really stood out.


Thanks, It was chrome powder coat.

Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:52 PM
how about my cavalier but I know ryan and james are better

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/597045/1994-chevrolet-cavalier-ciales-pr
Re: ATTENTION: Looking for 2nd Gens for J-Body Calendar
Friday, January 21, 2011 8:43 PM
haha damn i shoulda posted up pics of my old cavalier does anybody remember it the blue 94 with diza bodykit with lambo doors? it was even on streetfurytv once on g4 tv










Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search