For those of you who don't visit the photo thread ( lots o pics ) - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For those of you who don't visit the photo thread ( lots o pics )
Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:07 AM
The car is for sale, just decided the other day, probebly not going to get what I want for it but ohh well. As you can see I have other things on my plate suc as family and just kinda edging out of the scene. I do have all documentation to support everything that I've accomplished and done. I've already sold my car trailer and this is the next to go. Anywho if you are truly interested and serious about it just let me know. Its been appraised at 17,600 (I've got papers) i know I'm not getting that but I'd like not not go less than 7,000. Other wise enjoy the pictures. As you can also see in one of the back ground pictures I have a classic that my grandfather handed down to me.

I can proudly say, that there isn't a single scratch, swirl mark, dent in this car, as a matter of fact and I hate to say it, but I hardly drive it not just because I don't have time, but because I've always kept it in prestine shape.

**changes are here**

Re: For those of you who don't visit the photo thread ( lots o pics )
Saturday, September 18, 2010 3:06 PM

These the stock idiot light gauges still? or did you replace them with cimarron ones?
Did you ever do a buildup thread on the motor/turbo etc...?
Sorry for all the questions but ever since I seen a junkyard turbo article in Car Craft it got me really intrigued.
Good luck with the sale, hopefully it finds a decent home and not into the hands of some idiot who'll wreck it.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:42 AM
Have basically the same car that I saved for the same purpose, I would appreciate some info if you can find the time plz.

I wouldn't sell the car, leave it appreciate for awhile or pass it on to a family member, like your grandfather did for you. Like you said, you are not gonna get anything near what the car is worth(factor in the time you have spent), and like they say " it isn't eating any bread".
Monday, September 20, 2010 7:10 PM
Lewis wrote:Have basically the same car that I saved for the same purpose, I would appreciate some info if you can find the time plz.

I wouldn't sell the car, leave it appreciate for awhile or pass it on to a family member, like your grandfather did for you. Like you said, you are not gonna get anything near what the car is worth(factor in the time you have spent), and like they say " it isn't eating any bread".

true. What would you like to know? My thing is if it doens't sell, it not ment to be. Plus I got the nod to get a new 2SS camaro with in a year!!

**changes are here**

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:02 AM
I'm surprised you left the interior so stock. It is well done, I hope you find a good owner for it if you do sell it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:34 PM
That's sweet period! Good luck with the outcome of things regardless.I like it for sure.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:37 PM
Still for sale, has been in a warm garage under a car cover all winter and needs a good home to go to. Expecting a baby and my priorities have changed.

**changes are here**

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:23 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search