restoration - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
restoration
Monday, February 21, 2011 10:44 AM
im collecting parts to restore my 1990 cav. to factory original dose anyone know were i can get or anyone that has 1 stock steel 13" rim

they look like the ones on this car
http://images04.olx.com/ui/1/10/28/5500228_1.jpg

Re: restoration
Monday, February 21, 2011 3:12 PM
OMG why would you want them. At alot of tire stores you have to special order tires for that size. if you're dead set on that rim www.car-part.com. If I had the set of 3rd gen rims I want I'd give you the ones on my Cavy.

Monday, February 21, 2011 3:27 PM
Nice, I like those wheels. I would try junkyards and pick up a few extra if you found them. Would be nice having an identical full size spare.

Good luck.

Monday, February 21, 2011 5:32 PM
Spike J wrote:OMG why would you want them. At alot of tire stores you have to special order tires for that size. if you're dead set on that rim www.car-part.com. If I had the set of 3rd gen rims I want I'd give you the ones on my Cavy.

i already have 8 brand new tires for them, i already have 3 rims, and i dont think they look bad
Monday, February 21, 2011 6:15 PM
I've seen them before, but never bothered to hunt them down. Junkyards are a great source for OE parts, but you have to take the time to hunt things down. I've been looking for a passenger door for a 1991 coupe for a while with no luck. Then again, we only have one JY here, and it sucks.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, February 21, 2011 6:46 PM
theres JY comin out the a** here but theres motley trucks and 4 door cars that are 2000+ cause all the older 2 door cars have been picked clean or rusted away
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:56 PM
I have four with two decent tires on them. the other two I would say you would have to replace due to dry rotting. let me know if your interested.

**changes are here**

Saturday, February 26, 2011 12:23 PM
Ryan (1REDRY) wrote:I have four with two decent tires on them. the other two I would say you would have to replace due to dry rotting. let me know if your interested.

how much do you want for them?
Friday, March 04, 2011 8:50 PM
I'm hunting a set of center caps forthe same type of wheels for my 1990 also,anyone have any???
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search