convertible rear quarter window motor - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
convertible rear quarter window motor
Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:56 PM
so i have the windows and gaskets needed on the way, the passenger side window regulator is bad. its too the point where i wont lower that window anymore for fear of not being able to raise it again. is the motor a commonly variable part? did they use the same motor as the front windows? can i buy a replacement at autozone or napa? if im going through the trouble of replacing these windows i should also fix the annoying motor problem. i might also fix the A/C while i am at it, it needs a new hose.... that i know is a commonly available part. this car has so many small issues, nothing that prevents it from being reliable just the kind of stuff you would expect from a car that is almost a 1/4 century old. by the time im done with it, it wont just be an old car it will be a nice old car.

Re: convertible rear quarter window motor
Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:34 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I will answer just in case someone is browsing for the same information.
Yes, the motors are the same for all four windows on the Convertibles.
GM part # 22030445.
It is also the same motor the Coupes and 4 door cars use too. In fact this motor was used in many GM cars for quite a number of years.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search