1990 Chevy Cavalier Wiring Issues - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1990 Chevy Cavalier Wiring Issues
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 4:00 PM
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and let me say that this is the most formal and organized forum I am apart of and I'm excited to be apart of it.

Anyways I have just picked up a 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe with the LM3 TBI 2.2L and my friend and I are going to be entering it in The 24hrs. of Lemons Race next year but I need some help getting it running before we even start to think of modding it. Let me give you a summary of the car, I go to a local Tech College here in Greenville, SC and I actually bought the car off of one of my instructors at the college, and the car was actually apart of the Manual Transmissions Class and it was one of the cars that had it's transmission removed many, many times and in the process the wiring harness has been strewn about in the engine bay, I do not believe anything has been damaged I just need help in finding where all the connectors go and what not. After that the car needs a few things and hopefully it will be ready for Plate, Registration, and Insurance.

Once again all, I appreciate any help and thanks for allowing me to be apart of the forum.

A new member,

Jesse Lane

Re: 1990 Chevy Cavalier Wiring Issues
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:18 PM
Here are wiring diagrams for the 1990 cars.
http://www.v6z24.com/gallery/service/Wiring_Diagrams/?g2_page=4
Hope they help and good luck in the race
Re: 1990 Chevy Cavalier Wiring Issues
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 7:43 PM
Hey my man so those helped a bit but I'm still missing a few things is there anyway I could just post some pictures up on here and you kinda walk me through. I mean most of this stuff that I'm having issues with I'm pretty sure is starter wiring but I'm not 100% on that. Appreciate the help my man.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search