Orlen MIA - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Orlen MIA
Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:51 AM
Anyone heard from Orlen? Is he OK ?.............Miss his posts on here........................

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Re: Orlen MIA
Wednesday, December 21, 2016 1:12 PM
You mean Motorman?
Wednesday, December 21, 2016 1:34 PM
Wayne ,Orlen Brown in Virginia, has like 5 or 6 JBodies........... usually on here all the time or on the first gen forum,

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:57 PM
Strange how I confused those, considering I met Motorman (Alan) a few times.

1st & 2nd Generation has had pretty much no activity in the last few months. Personally, I haven't been able to do anything with my J, but I don't know what's going on with the others.
Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:27 PM
I've been working on my cars. New top on my 92. Door hinge pins and rollers and new run channels on my 88. Need to change some bushings on my 94, but haven't had time to mess with it yet. Also about to change the transaxle in my 88. Still deciding on buying one or having the original one rebuilt. I've also got a new exhaust system for it, but haven't installed it yet.

I've posted about most stuff I've done to the cars over at v6z24. I don't post much here, but do read a lot of what the folks here are up to.
Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:34 PM
Orlen is fine, he PMed me today...............isint on the net that much , he said.

Been raining here too much for the last 10 weeks, could'nt do anything ....................no garage. Only washed the 'Bird twice in that time period...............................

Doug

Thursday, December 29, 2016 9:10 AM
Sorry I didn't see the post.

Everything is fine - been a crazy year to say the least. I kinda crawled under a rock during this election mess, so sad to see so much that I have witnessed this year :-(

Was busy tinkering on the 3rd gens I had acquired but in the end they were so rotted out they wouldn't pass inspections, so I had to part with them, It has been said thousands of times to beware of rust buckets and it still is sound advice. Still I learned a lot and enjoyed the journey.

Still blessed to be rolling around through it all into next year with the same 4 J's pictured in the Sig. Hope everyone continues to keep and enjoy their 2nd gens here on this forum as we bounce into 2017 next week!

Friday, December 30, 2016 3:14 PM
Welcome Back Orlen......................and have a safe and Happy "J" New Year..............................
Quote:

Doug in P.R.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search