3400 Custom Motor mount - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
3400 Custom Motor mount
Monday, November 11, 2019 5:56 PM
I have a 92 Z24 that im swapping a 04 3400 into and while i have the mechanical/electrical figure out does anybody have a link to the custom motor bracket needed or know someone selling or has an extra one there willing to part or has a link to the dimensions to the bracket so i can make it myself? Link to a picture of the bracket.

Re: 3400 Custom Motor mount
Monday, November 11, 2019 7:34 PM
I'm wanting a couple of them too.
Do you need the manual or automatic? There are two different ones, based on the transmission you have.
Six_Shooter (over at v6z24) had spoke of making some again. That was awhile back. Maybe, if there is enough interest he will. I know I'd buy both an auto and at least one 5sp, maybe two.
I've got one auto and one 5sp now, but I don't have the means to make drawings of one.

Another thing you'll need (in case you weren't aware) is a chip for the ecm to properly run the engine. Those seem to be harder to find than the mount brackets. Though, if you know how, you can do the tuning/chip burning yourself.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:03 AM
i have an auto in mine so that's the bracket I'm looking for and as far as electronics go I'm just going to run the old injectors out of my 3.1 and then some point in the future put a megasquirt in there.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 3:45 PM
Maybe we can get Chris interested in making up some? A group buy or something?
I'm in for at least a couple.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:32 PM
im good for at least one my self.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search