V6z24.com is now j-body.org ?? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
V6z24.com is now j-body.org ??
Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:30 PM
V6Z24.com is now the j-body.org ?

This all seems kind of sudden!

I think what made v6z24.com great also was not just the forums but other helpful info on the site. Hopefully some of that will transfer over!

I guess I will have to come here for all my J-Body needs not both sites which I didn't mind but oh well. I hope moonwell will be around...

Re: V6z24.com is now j-body.org ??
Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:50 PM
I for one am not happy about this AT ALL, V6z24.com was great I had friends there, that I don't have here, and I severely doubt that the 2nd gen info will be transfered over I for one will be found on Dcrew alot more often now I think!

When you ask the Z24 to take you somewhere fast,
it punches you in the face, throws you over its shoulder,
and runs, screaming, so quickly that its tires can barely keep up.
Saturday, April 01, 2006 3:20 PM
ya im pissed because i had some one wanting to buy my taillights and he was going to pm me when he wanted to pick them up but now theres no way to get a hold of him
Saturday, April 01, 2006 3:30 PM
You guys aren't serious are you??? It is april fools ya know. Scroll down to the VERY bottom of the page...
Saturday, April 01, 2006 4:44 PM
you people are idiots***...bahahahahahah

*** all but driftincavy, who actually knows how to read.

MS Walk April 21 - thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:04 PM
wow all the way at the bottom huh... That stuff just isn't funny.

I would think that if it was a joke it would be in the same area as this:

The JBO Buys V6Z24.com!
We were keeping this news under wraps until the details were finalized, but we are now able to announce that V6Z24.com has been purchased by the JBO. In our continuing effort to become the ruler of all things J-body, we knew we V6Z24.com must be acquired to fully gain the 2nd gen following. We'll have to ask for some extra donations to keep the site running now, since moonwell charged us a pretty penny for the buy-out. We will be merging V6Z24.com accounts with JBO accounts over the next few days, so hang in there.
Enjoy, the new J-body revolution is here.

I think I should just stay off the boards today becuase earlier I saw a post about a honda engine in a cobalt on http://www.cobaltss.net/ but that one seemed less believable then this for some reason...

Sure got me guys!

Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:09 PM
driftincavy wrote:You guys aren't serious are you??? It is april fools ya know. Scroll down to the VERY bottom of the page...

I think we were all very serious...

Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:13 PM
guys, its been how many years and we still haven't upgraded to get an edit button... and you think Dave is gonna buy V6Z24? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... gullible...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:02 PM
so how do i go back to v6.com?
Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:11 PM
Michael Lemon wrote:so how do i go back to v6.com?

http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyorg.php?force_v6z24=1
Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:38 PM
dude get your facts correct there is noway jbody and v6z24.com is comming to together for one site NOWAY dude

Opening Soon Kustom J's

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:02 PM
LMFAO OMG Im soo sad I missed this thread before the truth was let out!!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:49 AM
Domestic Driver Magazine wrote:I think I should just stay off the boards today becuase earlier I saw a post about a honda engine in a cobalt on http://www.cobaltss.net/ but that one seemed less believable then this for some reason...

Sure got me guys!

1 - you're overly gullible. henceforth, get off the internet on April 1 before you hurt yourself.
2 - why would they put the link proving it was wrong in a space where it's easy to see? it's a PRANK. it's supposed to get you.

MS Walk April 21 - thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:31 PM
If Moon ever sold V6Z24.com i'd drive over to his house and kick him in both shins... then steal his cool pizza cooker thing.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:56 PM
but it would be hott if moon bought JBO... haha

v6z24 is such a better site ...

i dont get forum warnings for asking about an existance of a OEM front lip for my Z over there as i do here... (i think dave is gonna get an email about that... )

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search