94 cavalier - door panels same between 2dr and 4dr? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
94 cavalier - door panels same between 2dr and 4dr?
Monday, August 08, 2011 4:48 PM
i am looking for a used replacement interior "trim" panel for my drivers door. i have a 2dr, but found one for a 4dr. are they the same? how about the center console? are they the same between 2 and 4 door?

Re: 94 cavalier - door panels same between 2dr and 4dr?
Monday, August 08, 2011 5:13 PM
I'm pretty sure all the coupes have longer doors to make up for the space not taken by a second set of doors... never really seen a car that had same sized coupe and sedan doors.
Monday, August 08, 2011 7:20 PM
this will have better luck in the second gen forum... i'll move it for you

Monday, August 08, 2011 8:28 PM
I have a post here for wanted parts from the U PULL it yards.If I go thurs they may(may) have a coupe or two out there in your 94 model choice.If so please just be very specific on what you want and I will see if I can get said part for low cost and color,electric window switch,or roll down window are necess for me to know when looking.I already have 2 strut bars that will fit your year,go on the front towers over your struts if interested.PICS are in my thread showing what it looks like.IF not chek my 1st gen thread U PULL it ,if not pictured on the 2nd gen thread.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:46 AM
No, the 2 and 4 door panels are different. The center consoles are different too. The trim panel around the shifter is the same.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:32 PM
thanks for the help guys. saved me some money.......... this guy PROMISED everything was the same. i opted not to buy it after i read the comments. thanks again
Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:38 PM
Well I went junkyarding today.They have several 2nd gens 2 and 4 door.If your still looking let me know color,and other specifics like,window crank or electric since the panels are made a touch diff being the options.ok

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search