Tokico kit 1.4" VS Stock strut - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tokico kit 1.4" VS Stock strut
Monday, January 17, 2011 6:42 PM
Hey,
i need to change my rear strut on my 05 Cavalier but i was thinking of getting the kit from Tokico (This one) But is there will be really a difference between 4 New strut (Like GR2) and the kit. For the price i think its a good deal. I dont want to race but just to have better daily driving and stay confortable.

Re: Tokico kit 1.4" VS Stock strut
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:56 AM
I am not sure how low it will drop the car,But I ran the HP struts and had no issues,way better that the GR2 struts which are just a factory drop in,Price sounds good,but find out how low it will make the car..
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:57 AM
Those struts are the same as the D-specs just unadjustable. They are supposed to be midway between comfort and performance.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:08 PM
I am also looking at a tokico hp kit , but from grip motorsprts. The thing that concerns me about the kit your looking at is that it has m2 springs. The kit from grip has tokico matched springs.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:57 PM
How make the M2 spring? Are they good?
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:13 AM
I mean, Who make the M2 spring?
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:49 PM
i dont know who makes them , but u can buy a whole set for less then $100 bucks and that says alot. Those are good struts with bad springs.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:42 PM
I got to looking more at the m2 springs and they legit even though they are cheap. Made by a company in california that also make some other nice stuff. They have also been featured in several magazines. Their headers look awesome! Im seriouslly thinking i might get some now that i found out grip motorsports is out of business.

Friday, January 28, 2011 7:54 AM
if you want to see how she will set look at my car shes lowered on tokico , the TRUE HP kit the springs are not even made by tokico, second they are the same thing as DSPEC as stated, just not adjustable, great kit, but I was thinking DSPECS lol, I would love the car lower

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search