NEON REAR DISC SAWP - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEON REAR DISC SAWP
Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:06 PM
HII.....

SOME ONE CANTELL ME WHICH IS THE DIFERENCE BETWIN:

SRT/4 REAR DISC BRAKETS
AND
96-02 REAR DISC BRAKETS

AND IF I CAN USE THE SRT4 BRAKETS FOR MY SWAP????

JUST ASK BECAUSE HERE IN MEXICO ITS DIFICULT TO FIND NEON 92-02 WHIT REAR DISC BRAKES

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.......TK

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member

Re: NEON REAR DISC SAWP
Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:48 PM
or can you tell me wich others brakets can i use?

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member
Saturday, March 26, 2011 7:36 PM
You can try cross referencing part numbers to see if any other cars use the same setup as the neon, or find an online parts retailer that will ship you all the components that you need from the neon for a fair price. You could also see if a JBO member can find the parts in the States and ship them to you.
Sunday, March 27, 2011 12:20 AM
The rotor is a little bigger for the srt4 but the brackets are the exact same as the base model neon, The caliper i Dont remember but i believe it is different, If you use a srt4 for parts use everything from that car, the ebrake hardware is interchangeable between the two
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:21 PM
is the calpier different or is the caliper bracket different

JBO since July 30, 2001
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:19 PM
I am about to order a set used 2005 SRT-4 brakes is there anything I need to know beyond the parking brake and brake lines?

included is a set of rear brakes calipers, spindles, rotors and emergency brakes lines from a 2005 Neon SRT-4

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search