What is included in the Eibach Pro Plus kit? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What is included in the Eibach Pro Plus kit?
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:03 PM
Ordered the Eibach Pro Plus kit and I'm just trying to make sure I have everything before I start the install. I have a 2001 Cavalier FE0 so I have no sway bars presently.

From everything I've read here when I searched it seems I need the sway bar bushings. However I called Eibach directly and the rep stated the only thing missing from the kit is the end links.

Can anyone who had these installed confirm what else I need to have this kit installed?

Also just wanted to say thanks for all the info here, very, very handy.

Re: What is included in the Eibach Pro Plus kit?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:47 PM
the kit comes with all the bushings that you need, all you need to get is that bracket that holds the D bushings onto the sub frame.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:53 PM
what struts did you buy? you can't use the stockers with the kit.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:28 PM
Bill Rasmussen wrote:the kit comes with all the bushings that you need, all you need to get is that bracket that holds the D bushings onto the sub frame.

Great, thanks Bill, that's what I read here, but the Eibach guy said End Links, so I just wanted to confirm. Is OEM fine for the bracket?
Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:31 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:what struts did you buy? you can't use the stockers with the kit.

I went with KYB AGX. I've read up quite a bit here before I bought them. Don't feel like wasting my money or driving an unsafe car. Thanks to you guys, I won't be doing either.
Monday, August 29, 2011 6:51 AM
Jason Smith wrote:
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:what struts did you buy? you can't use the stockers with the kit.

I went with KYB AGX. I've read up quite a bit here before I bought them. Don't feel like wasting my money or driving an unsafe car. Thanks to you guys, I won't be doing either.
good deal

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search