Pillow ball strut mount interest!! - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pillow ball strut mount interest!!
Friday, July 01, 2011 5:26 AM
Really want a set for the front and rear but would like to see the above issues on the rear fixed first^^.

Friday, July 01, 2011 6:50 PM
It's not really a fix but something that in my opinion that should have been seen when these were tested.
Not only that but others that have had these installed must've had similar issues.
Keep in mind, I'm not complaining a bit because with anything that you buy, there's going to be some kind of work that it going to have to be initiated to make it 100% right.
I'm in love with these and would buy again but for those that are buying, I'm just enlightening them as to what they could expect when they do receive them, and know what to do once they install.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Sunday, July 03, 2011 10:10 PM
I see your point. I'm not deterred either ill do the extra legwork for something much better than the stockers.

Just thinking it would drum up some more sales and profits for mark. Lots of people on this cheap ass forum. My self included lol. And the more bolt on the more willing to drop the cash they are.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:56 PM
I am just looking for an update? i am in need of new front strut mounts but i dd my cav and i need mounts to last and i want my cav to handle better than the soft stock mounts. i dont think the ride can get much worse than it is lol.

see ya!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search