DNA motoring - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DNA motoring
Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:05 PM
Was wondering if this was good company for springs or is it just cheap crap?

Re: DNA motoring
Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:30 PM
Who?

That should be enough of an answer lol.... but to be clear... never heard of them but just sounds cheap and crappy.

Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:55 PM
Any set of springs that can be had for $80 + shipping, brand new off the bay, are going to be cream crap...

If you plan on dropping your car properly with aftermarket struts, spend another bill on springs and actually get a decent setup.

Everything from the wheels and struts up, is resting on your springs... they play a crucial role in the overall feel of a car.

I personally think $20 plus freight per wheel is what you should spend on valve caps, not suspension... your life depends on it.

Sunday, September 11, 2011 1:48 PM
yeah thats what i figured just a local has them but after posting here i found their website and seen they were 106.00 and realized they were no good, thanks for help though.
Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:46 PM
I used them before and had no issues. But that was also on my car that was just my daily driver...no performace mods at all.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Monday, September 12, 2011 1:34 PM
wanarace2345 wrote:I used them before and had no issues. But that was also on my car that was just my daily driver...no performace mods at all.

Chrismac902 wrote:yeah thats what i figured just a local has them but after posting here i found their website and seen they were 106.00 and realized they were no good, thanks for help though.

Yeah even new stock springs sell for more than that most times. You are better off going with a reputable spring company.

Cheap ones may lower the car and if your lucky, wont mechanically fail, but they most likely will sag, and ride like @!#$...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search