Lowering Springs and Struts - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lowering Springs and Struts
Saturday, February 18, 2012 11:08 AM
Hey guys working on building a 96 Cavailer Z24. I was going to buy Tein lowering springs. What struts do you think I should go with? Thanks for the input

Re: Lowering Springs and Struts
Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:43 PM
S-techs I'm assuming? Your best bet would be KYB AGX's paired with those springs.

I would suggest the Eibach Pro-kit though, its a bit lower and a much more capable setup.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:21 PM
I thought about the Eibach, now with the springs being smaller that doesnt serve as a problem when you are getting struts? I want a good ride cause I will be putting on my body kit after this and michigan roads can be harsh on cars.
Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:50 PM
If you're going to lower the car you need KYB AGX's at a minimum. Anything less than that will blow a seal in about a month. They are very comfortable struts and are fully adjustable, so you can set them to as stiff, or as soft as you'd like.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search