5x100 Saturn swap? - Page 11 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 5x100 Saturn swap?
Saturday, June 23, 2012 4:59 PM
Jordan was the only issue out of the 10+ kits sold. I use all drop fittings and pre made hoses. Xrp is so much better quality wise than the knock off crap that jegs sells as their own brand.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Saturday, June 23, 2012 9:20 PM
Kardain wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Also i had an issue with the adapter that dsm had for the hard lines to -3 an... his kit was using inverted flare adapters, jbodys are bubble/double flare. The adapters worked for others but i had toget the double flare adapter after.

Sorry for the triple post... having to go back and forth between computer and phone cause of the saturn caliper picture... anyway...

The adapters and hose part numbers I provided are the exact same ones that came from the neon kit (except for the caliper, Neon uses a different fitting) and are the exact same ones that are on my car... 5-ish years later and no leaks at the bulkhead adapter. part numbers can be verified here: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=3&t=128372&a=1

Any more questions?

No questions, i was just saying... almost 2 feet of line was plenty for me...

And as for the fittings, i really dont know why my lines were different from everyone else. But im saying IF mine are different, chances are others are different as well. Just wanting to possibly perevent another mishap like mine, Dsm was great about it though and made it right.
Sunday, June 24, 2012 6:09 AM
That's a great SS brake setup, Robert. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search