Ground Control Coilovers - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ground Control Coilovers
Thursday, March 08, 2012 12:27 AM
I was looking for some decent coilovers, not any ebay knock offs, and I had read about ground control coilovers with yellow konis on here a lot, and they seem to be a good price! But after searching a bit more I noticed all the ground control kits were for only 95-01 cavaliers. I have an 05 base model cavalier and was wondering if these would work?? If not could you possibly point me in a direction of some coilovers that are in the same price range as these?? If not a good lowering spring to get me dropped low, preferable not eibach's. Thanks for your time guys! New on here, and I did search but found nothing on this for me :/

Re: Ground Control Coilovers
Thursday, March 08, 2012 5:05 AM
They will work with your car as well. Suspensions from 95-05 are all interchangeable.
Thursday, March 08, 2012 6:29 AM
Why are you trying to stay away from Eibach springs? You do realize that Ground control uses Eibachs with their coilover sleeves.... right?

I believe you'll need strut mounts from a different year... don't quote me on that though.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Thursday, March 08, 2012 6:44 AM
Yep you will require your old mounts so keep em, I know I swapped my 95 suspension with air for my buddys 04 with konis and eibachs and the mounts were different

Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:02 PM
I dont have anything against eibachs, its just i didnt want to get just the eibach lowering kit is what I was getting at. But sweet deal! Thank you guys for the replys! I'm new here, and I love the atmosphere with how helpful you guys are!
Thursday, March 08, 2012 8:19 PM
I have ground controls on koni reds. No complaints here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search