handling suspension? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
handling suspension?
Monday, May 21, 2012 9:21 PM
I'm running new stock gm strut and shock mounts rksport prostreet full coilover system,gm strut brace,rk subframe brace, and rear sway bar, prothane control arm bushings new moog balljoints and tie rods. So basically everything except for a rear stut bar. So my ? is should I get one or will it just be overkill? if so which bar do you guys think I should get. thanks

Re: handling suspension?
Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:03 PM
So do I need a rear strut bar for handling or not with my setup?
Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:12 PM
I think that it will add to what you have. It will help the rear to flex less.

Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:29 PM
Chassis bracing is NEVER a bad thing

Friday, June 01, 2012 7:23 PM
I have the rear one it helps and even a mid brace won't hurt that's what will be doing I am running the Koni yellow set up with addco front and rear sway bars the ttr k brace along with the front and rear sway bars also gonna run the polyurethane control ARM bushings and most likely the rear trailing ARM bushings... U deffinently won't regret the extra bracing......
Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:05 AM
Ok cool thanks for the help guys. Now which rear brace should I get and were's the best place to order one? I've searched online and haven't found much
Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:26 AM
I am just running a upper strut tower brace from eBay I know vibrant makes one....
Monday, June 04, 2012 7:37 PM
Do the rear stb also pay for a custom 4wheel alignment zero rear toe -.5camber on the rear. And a upper engine mount if you dont have one. Funny thing is the engine and trans mounts have alot to do with the ablity to put power down comming off a corner.

see ya!

Monday, June 04, 2012 9:52 PM
Yea I have the prothane total kit done and love it prolly one of the best mods engine upper lower, 5 speed tranny mounts control arm bushings front sway end links. I would like to do the rear trailing arms you guys are talking about though??? We're can I get a pair of those puppies
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:07 AM
strat81 wrote:Chassis bracing is NEVER a bad thing

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search