Weird ride height problem - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Weird ride height problem
Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:07 PM
So i think i have a little problem. I have my car lowered on eibach sportlines in the front and the prokit in the back. In the front one side rides about a half inch higher on the left. In the back, the right side sits about a half inch higher then the left rear also. Idk what the problem is. Any ideas??? Anything will help thanks.

Re: Weird ride height problem
Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:52 PM
jbody just keeps getting better.... why did you mix two different purpose built springs?

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:40 AM
Azncav (was static) wrote:jbody just keeps getting better.... why did you mix two different purpose built springs?

This.

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:59 AM
WTFFFFFFF.
So, 1.7" drop in the front and 1.4" drop in the back? I want to see pictures of this.... NOW.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Friday, May 25, 2012 10:56 AM
Actually it doesn't look bad at all it sits almost level. Hows do you post pics?

Is it (img) URL (/img)?
Friday, May 25, 2012 11:40 AM
Are you sure you didn't put the 2 different springs in the rear and then flip flop them in the front?? LOL Like one sportline and one prokit in the rear and the same in the front.
Friday, May 25, 2012 11:57 AM
Lol no the prokit is black and the sportlines are red. I have no idea what it could be
Friday, May 25, 2012 12:07 PM
Are the strut mounts the same style? Are the springs properly seated in their grooves? Are the spring seats missing on the low shock/strut?

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Friday, May 25, 2012 2:31 PM
you could have installed one upside down...

Friday, May 25, 2012 4:20 PM
No I made sure I had everything seated right. Could it be that over time the prokit like sags or something? I've heard of it before.
Friday, May 25, 2012 6:08 PM
im going to pretend i didnt see this thread... *sigh*

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 10:24 AM
Jeffrey Johler wrote:No I made sure I had everything seated right. Could it be that over time the prokit like sags or something? I've heard of it before.

Why would the prokit sagging be an issue if you have sportlines up front (where your problem is) and the prokits in the rear

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search