Ground control top hat bearing # - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ground control top hat bearing #
Friday, June 15, 2012 5:44 PM
Does anyone have the number for the ground control top hat bearing and race?

It will be for the koni's.

I know wild weasel has the bearing number on his site but I think its for stock struts, unless the numbers are the same??

Re: Ground control top hat bearing #
Monday, June 18, 2012 6:42 PM
Call them? Or are you looking for a standard number? I would think NAPA should be able to pair it up for you. Or maybe the Aurora site.

Monday, June 18, 2012 6:47 PM
Yah ive tried to get ahold of them with no luck......its hard when they are 3 hours ahead and i only have my lunch break to call.

Im looking for a number that I can use and buy online but I may just take it to Napa and get them to match it up.
Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:54 PM
Any luck? When I got my coilovers from them, they were VERY VERY quick to respond to my e-mails... might wanna give it a shot.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Monday, June 25, 2012 4:57 AM
Yah I emailed them with no response.....its been put on the back burner for the time being
Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:45 AM
Are you referring to Wild Weasel's site that said to use the "Motion Industries" bearings?

Link: http://www.wildweasel.ca/HowTo/Auto/J-Body/CoiloverBearings.aspx

If so I've been using them for a while now, no issues, the inner hole is slightly larger than the strut shaft...but they have given me no problems.

I have a Motion Industries store local to me if you need me to pick some up for you, I need a new set myself anyways (I find they last about 2 years or so before they rust out and the needles fall out, same went for the GC supplies bearings tho).

PM if you need me to get some for you, you just pay for them + shipping.

IIRC, a full set with races was like $20 some bucks.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search