ground control part help - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ground control part help
Monday, August 27, 2012 1:27 PM
I currently have the ground control coilover kit i purchased on thier site a while ago. As i was installing them i noticed the rear threaded sleeve and adjustable spring seat were missing probably stolen. I called ground control and the guy told me to email him a picture with the parts i have now. My camera is broken and he still said he needed to see a picture. Does anyone happen to have a picture with the rear sleeves bearing top hat etc without the threaded sleeve and the spring seat?

Re: ground control part help
Monday, August 27, 2012 5:25 PM
The rear ground controls do not have a top hat on our cars. The rears just consist of the sleeve and adjustable perch and thats it.
Monday, August 27, 2012 5:49 PM

(minus the strut, strut mount, two nuts, and the cover for the struts)

This is what came with mine. Sleeve, adjustment collar, spring, and that big washer (I think?)
Hope that helps.
If not, get one of your buddies to take some pictures for you... unless you don't have any friends.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:28 PM
Yeah but i live in the middle oh nowhere 20 miles away from my buddys probably wont see them.until.next week. Sucks.ground.control wont send.me anything.unless i show them the parts i do have. http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/page.php?pageKey=1...

Happen to have a picture with the whole kit but leave the rear sleeves and adjusters.out?
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:41 AM
What parts do you have....

Post a pic of the parts you currently have in your possession.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:44 AM
I have all nuts, washers, bearings, two top hats and the two front sleeves with all 4 springs. That's the problem i cant take a picture of the parts i have because my @!#$ty phone camera is broken. The reason why ground control wont send me any of their parts. All i need are those two sleeves to get my car back on the road. Is there a way you could help me out and take a picture of every part included in the kit except the rear sleeves and the adjusters? Someone help please.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:17 AM
I would, but I'd have to take my suspension apart...
There's seriously nobody around you with a camera?

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 9:53 AM
well there's a neighbor like 2 miles down the road but i really don't know them it would be kinda crazy if i knock on their door and ask them for a camera lol. Maybe somebody has a picture out there with everything but the rear sleeves they could take for me
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:05 AM
Here,

This is everything for the rear, minus the springs obviously.

Just tell them you tossed in the 2 perches you did have in the picture so that they would know what you are talking about.

Thats the pic I sent them when I wanted to order some new rear springs....lol

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:38 AM
Just emailed them back. I hope thats all he needs thanks ill let ya know if it worked
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:05 AM
Well didnt work here is what he said.....
" I need to see pictures of all the Ground Control parts you have. I need pictures of the front and rear ground control parts." -___- it suckss

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:02 PM
Go buy a disposable camera

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:25 PM
Ya I dealt with this years ago and it was like pulling teeth with them.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:41 PM
Yeah tell me about it -___-..... disposable camera wouldnt help unless i send him the pictures through postal mail. Yes i have no scanner. Sombody out there please help! Need pictures.of.both front installed and the rears with every part except the sleeves... maybe somone out there thats.about to install them... i start school in less than a month i would reallly love to have them.by then :/
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:27 PM
You have a computer... right? Disposable camera = CD with pictures on it.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 5:53 PM
Yeah true but that would take like.two days to do... we dont have a 1 hour service around here.. i found some online guess imma give those a shot need my car asap... thanks
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:40 PM
http://m.summitracing.com/search/Part-Type/Coil-Over-Sleeves/

Any idea which will work? For the rears
Thursday, August 30, 2012 5:09 AM
So...

You need a pic of what youd typically get with a ground control setup...minus the rear sleeves and perch?

If thats the case I can take a pic after work today for you
Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:16 AM
Yeah everything the kit has.minus the rear sleeves and spring seat adjuster... man thanks alot!!!!! You made.my day
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search