Eibach pro kit. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach pro kit.
Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:22 PM
Picked up a brand new set of Eibach Pro kit lowering springs 1.4 drop for around 100 bucks. Just wanted a few opinions, I did a quick search but wanted to make sure that wasn't old and nothing new has happened that's better. I am thinking of Tokico blue, Tokico D-specs, or koni yellows, was thinking is there anything cheaper I can use till I have the money for the D-Specs or Koni's? I have dropzone shocks that I don't use but I don't really trust them as there is a lot of bad opinions of those. Lookin to spend around 200 to 400 atm.depending on tax's.

I am on stock suspension atm btw.

Re: Eibach pro kit.
Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:12 PM
Just throwing another out there, would AGX's or HP blue's be ok till I have the extra for D-specs or Koni's? I don't want anything unsafe so if those aren't a viable option I will just save when I can.
Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:18 PM
Hey kyb agx's is a pretty common set up that's what I currently have you will be fine running that set up. Everyone says is you want to go lower than a prokit drop you are better off getting koni's or dpsecs. If you plan on keeping your prokit springs kyb agxs will be fine my car rides great and you can notice a handling upgrade as well.

gilligan
Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:20 PM
Ah cool, if I go lower I will probably buy a package deal when that happens and sell the set I am doing now. Thanks for the input.
Monday, February 18, 2013 4:38 AM
i just ordered the pro kit and plan on running the kyb agx's thats what ive been told is a great combo

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:00 PM
Good to know it's a popular/good combo, now to get the money together. Gonna try selling some 15's with goodyears/falkens that are just sitting around (50% or more life left) and try to unload the dropzones coilover shocks/springs that I never put on that I got for cheap at a junkyard.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:20 AM
tim adams wrote:i just ordered the pro kit and plan on running the kyb agx's thats what ive been told is a great combo

Because it is. Some think it is a little harsh though.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:54 PM
Yeah kinda in between AGX's and Tokico Blue's atm, anyone on Hp Blue's with the pro-kit? HP blue's don't have the adjustability though of the AGX's I know.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:49 PM
I thought it was a terrible combo, the rear was joltingly bouncy no matter what setting I had the AGX's on. Tokico Blues according to Tokico are the same internally as D-Specs but unadjustable, hence the cheaper price. In the long run Koni Yellows will do you best though.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:14 PM
Yeah I would love KONI's but I do not see those in my future anytime soon with my income right now. All depends on tax's. Gonna sell some other stuff and try to see what I can come up with, unless I can find someone selling D-specs under 550 it looks like It will be AGX's or HP blues.
Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:35 PM
I have pro kit and blues for about 4k miles, rides really nice its firm and sporty, and not to harsh at all

Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:33 PM
Cool. will have to decide between HP blues and AGX's.
Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:26 PM
I got eibach pro's and tokico blues.. It rides a lil firm but i like it.. Im lookin to ugrade soon to sportlines or possibly coilovers. But this setup has held up just fine for me. Had it for about 8 months now i think. lol
Friday, February 22, 2013 10:11 PM
Ty for the review Still on the fence atm about which one I am getting,
Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:39 PM
Looking at getting them from ebay if they come with proof of purchase for warranty. If not I found some on Amazon too that the part numbers match up or even Summit or Rock Auto or Stockwiseauto. Ebay and Amazon I am leaning towards atm.
Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:49 PM
Order from andys auto sport and use the promo code "ANDYCAVY" get 10% off lol
Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:52 PM
Thats where i got mine. Save almost 50 bucks!
Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:51 AM
Thx will look at andysauto. How much was your shipping?
Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:39 PM
Yeah Looking at tokico hp blues as I would probably not use adjustability that much. Warranty easier with Tokico I hear too.
Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:04 PM
I dont remember how much shipping was.. I think like 30 bucks?
Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:16 PM
Not bad, like 383 or so for hp's plus shipping or can go ebay way for 400 with free shipping, depends on if they come with original proof of purchase from Ebay.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:05 PM
Get the blues, you will be happy

Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:08 PM
Yup getting Blues Now for tax money to get here
Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:52 PM
Chriscavy79 wrote:Not bad, like 383 or so for hp's plus shipping or can go ebay way for 400 with free shipping, depends on if they come with original proof of purchase from Ebay.

i wish i could get them for that cheap, mine were $550 to the door to Atlantic Canada, still cheaper then buying locally though.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:16 PM
Never bought from Andy's though, between that, Ebay, and Amazon atm. Anyone bought stuff from Andy's regularly? Shock Tops came in today from Advance, Eibach's ready, just waiting for taxes atm to buy the shocks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search