Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:08 AM
Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit!

Am I going crazy or is the j-body community not aware of these?

Anyone running them?

I have a set on the way.





BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog

Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:23 AM
Whiteline makes good stuff. I will be ordering some of their stuff for my mustang eventually. I had no idea that they made anything for j's



Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:30 AM
AL1A5 wrote:

Whiteline makes good stuff. I will be ordering some of their stuff for my mustang eventually. I had no idea that they made anything for j's


I came across them while looking up CRV parts since they are pretty big in the Honda world. Those bushings are pretty much the only thing they make for a 3rd gen besides sway bar end link bushings/washers and camber adjustable strut bolts.





BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:03 PM
if these are trailing arm bushings i had a set of thejeffie made that i never installed in mine....good catch thou






RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...



Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:45 PM
never heard of them before, but they make a ton of camaro parts. ...





Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:30 PM
50bux for two little bushings. That's just plain stupid. Ain't nobody got time for that
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:17 PM
are these poly? delrin? STOCK?

details mr van!



It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:01 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:

are these poly? delrin? STOCK?

details mr van!


The site says all the bushings are "Synthetic Elastomer" no clue what that is. It did say that they are not poly


Have a nice day.
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:36 PM
The Jew wrote:

if these are trailing arm bushings i had a set of thejeffie made that i never installed in mine....good catch thou


I probably would have taken those off your hands!


Corey Dorman wrote:

50bux for two little bushings. That's just plain stupid. Ain't nobody got time for that


Thanks for your input homie. Helped out a ton! I would hate to see what other areas you cheap out on.


Jordan wrote:

-Z Yaaaa- wrote:

are these poly? delrin? STOCK?

details mr van!


The site says all the bushings are "Synthetic Elastomer" no clue what that is. It did say that they are not poly


I am curious myself. My supplier will have them to me in about two weeks for a much better value than listed on their site. I'll post details when they arrive!






BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:11 PM
Whiteline FTW. Ive heard a lot of good stuff about their Honda parts.



Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:09 PM
Corey Dorman wrote:

50bux for two little bushings. That's just plain stupid. Ain't nobody got time for that


Its cheaper than our previous options. Although I think it'll be hard to beat the Jeffie derlin pieces.






Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:10 PM
Zs Z wrote:

Corey Dorman wrote:

50bux for two little bushings. That's just plain stupid. Ain't nobody got time for that


Its cheaper than our previous options. Although I think it'll be hard to beat the Jeffie derlin pieces.


For a third of the cost I am gonna take my chances. Probably not as solid but it's nice to have an option.





BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:20 PM
Agreed




Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:59 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:

Zs Z wrote:

Corey Dorman wrote:

50bux for two little bushings. That's just plain stupid. Ain't nobody got time for that


Its cheaper than our previous options. Although I think it'll be hard to beat the Jeffie derlin pieces.


For a third of the cost I am gonna take my chances. Probably not as solid but it's nice to have an option.




gotta agree the jeffie bushings are awesome.......but given this price its gotta be better than rocking the stock ones






RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...



Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:34 PM
lol what sucks is i still have two unused sets of LZM poly bushings. i think ima try and fab up some kind of jack stand roller system that uses them so i can roll my dead cars around without the stock suspension being under them...



It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:30 AM
Corey Dorman wrote:

50bux for two little bushings. That's just plain stupid. Ain't nobody got time for that


This is why we can't have nice things.

Also tehjeffie bushings rock.


-I drive my car to work-
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:34 PM
No one is contesting the other bushings on the market guys.

I'll have pictures as soon as they arrive.





BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:16 PM
Can someone give me the diameter of the bushing inside the axle link end
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:27 PM
I'm interested to see exactly what "synthetic elastomer" is. Sounds like "fake rubber" to me.
.



Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:42 PM
James Cahill wrote:

I'm interested to see exactly what "synthetic elastomer" is. Sounds like "fake rubber" to me.
.


A lot of rubber is fake anymore. Its more economical and performs better than natural rubber.



Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:22 PM
Brian (TheSundownFire) wrote:

James Cahill wrote:

I'm interested to see exactly what "synthetic elastomer" is. Sounds like "fake rubber" to me.
.


A lot of rubber is fake anymore. Its more economical and performs better than natural rubber.


true enough.



JBO Stickers! Get yours today!

Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:19 PM
pics or lies.



It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:37 PM
Anyone have pictures of these yet? Thinking of ordering some.


FuzzMASTA9
Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:24 AM
Capn Bloodbeard wrote:

Brian (TheSundownFire) wrote:

James Cahill wrote:

I'm interested to see exactly what "synthetic elastomer" is. Sounds like "fake rubber" to me.
.


A lot of rubber is fake anymore. Its more economical and performs better than natural rubber.


true enough.

Most of the "rubber" feel parts we make are actually a plastic. They are molded just like all other plastics, but feel like rubber. They are normally about 50% of the cost.







Re: Whiteline rear axle beam bushing kit.
Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:56 AM
My distributor just got my bushings in.

I was told they are the same hardness as a typical polyurethane bushing. (forgot the scale number)

I will have pictures when in hand.





BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search