alignment tips - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
alignment tips
Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:41 PM
so im pulling my car in the shop Monday to do a alignment. needs one and I figured since I have a track day coming up soon and season is here so im going to be going a lot. what have you guys had success with as far as settings for your cars as far as drag racing? I know negative camber is going to be good so when I launch my tires are truly flat on the ground. I am sure some toe in would also help so my tires are truly dead straight ahead as im going down the road. my question is, how much? thanks guys for any input ahead of time!!

I Love My J ♡

Re: alignment tips
Saturday, May 24, 2014 4:02 PM
im unsure about the answer for your question but fwd cars need toe out to make the wheels go perfectly straight down the road. the force from the axles spinning actually pulls the front wheels forward a little bit making the wheels go straight. i know jay (Qwik2k2z24) drags his car and runs camber shims in his rear and gives the rear wheels some toe in but I'm completely unsure of his front toe. you can message him on here and ask. he's the only guy off the top of my head i can think of that would give you a good answer. he's a great guy, would probably tell you all the specs of his alignment without hesitation. haha

Re: alignment tips
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:29 PM
Nice thanks man!

I Love My J ♡
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search