Eibach Rear Sway Bar Install Help - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach Rear Sway Bar Install Help
Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:46 AM
So I have an Eibach rear sway bar and I just got the hardware kit from Eibach today. They decided I don't need the install instructions. I have been digging around with the search function and on google, but the closest thing I have found is a picture of the front sway bar. Could someone post a picture of their sway bar installed, or shoot me a PM if anyone has a file of the instructions? I will continue to dig around in the meantime. Thank you guys in advance

Re: Eibach Rear Sway Bar Install Help
Thursday, July 10, 2014 3:10 PM
I can post pics of my 2nd version addco rear bar. Pretty sure they mount the same way...

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, July 10, 2014 3:38 PM
Thanks man, I actually just finished installing it. I ended up finding another picture on a different website, but since you posted pictures that should help anybody else that runs into the same problem as me.

Friday, July 11, 2014 3:58 AM
For what its worth I think a rear sway bar was the best bang for the buck upgrade I have done to my car.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, July 11, 2014 3:59 AM
Roofy wrote:For what its worth I think a rear sway bar was the best bang for the buck upgrade I have done to my car.

Absolutely agree.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, July 11, 2014 6:45 AM
I get all the rear wheel kicks because of mine now.
Friday, July 11, 2014 3:03 PM
Roofy wrote:For what its worth I think a rear sway bar was the best bang for the buck upgrade I have done to my car.

I can't believe how much a difference it makes

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search