Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Saturday, January 24, 2015 3:50 PM
I already sent Mr. Quick a message and I already have a wanted ad on here. I just want to know if anyone has or can machine these. I will pay good money for them if it is reasonable. I want to use neon rotors and Saturn calipers.

Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Saturday, January 24, 2015 5:13 PM
if i had a drawing or a template I can make them at work.
Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Monday, January 26, 2015 5:41 AM
Jake Boyd wrote:

I already sent Mr. Quick a message and I already have a wanted ad on here. I just want to know if anyone has or can machine these. I will pay good money for them if it is reasonable. I want to use neon rotors and Saturn calipers.
I emailed you, but all of the information on this kit is here.






Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Monday, January 26, 2015 5:52 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:

Jake Boyd wrote:

I already sent Mr. Quick a message and I already have a wanted ad on here. I just want to know if anyone has or can machine these. I will pay good money for them if it is reasonable. I want to use neon rotors and Saturn calipers.
I emailed you, but all of the information on this kit is here.


if you happen to have a set let me know id like to buy one soon. i know the rear discs on the turds are the same for all three gens (i was/am in the saturn scene).
Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:35 AM
I currently have one set available, but I can make a set any time, just email me.





Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:59 PM
ok thanks.
Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Sunday, February 08, 2015 1:21 PM
Shawn Beaupre I already sent you a private message with no response please email me at 08cobalt3478@gmail.com or better yet shoot me a call or text 207-431-3478 as I also live in Maine and would rather just give you cash and pick up the brackets! thanks!!
Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Monday, February 09, 2015 4:00 AM
AJ Barter wrote:

Shawn Beaupre I already sent you a private message with no response please email me at 08cobalt3478@gmail.com or better yet shoot me a call or text 207-431-3478 as I also live in Maine and would rather just give you cash and pick up the brackets! thanks!!
The funny thing is that I emailed you twice at your listed email addres since you sent the PM. Once in response to the PM, and once in response to an email you sent be from that same address. You should check your spam folder.

At least we finally connected after you emailed me.





Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 6:54 PM
Mr. Quick, out of curiosity which would you choose between the 5/8th and 3/8th? And I'm guessing these brackets will also space the rear tires out as well? I didn't read much sorry but what metal are these made of? I'm getting a set either way just curious.
Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Friday, February 13, 2015 6:39 AM
Adam wrote:

Mr. Quick, out of curiosity which would you choose between the 5/8th and 3/8th? And I'm guessing these brackets will also space the rear tires out as well? I didn't read much sorry but what metal are these made of? I'm getting a set either way just curious.
I replied to your PM, but for the benefit of others reading this, they are made from 6061-T6 aluminum, with an anodized finish.

They do indeed space the rear wheels out the thickness of the plate, so it's your choice. It will also depend on your wheel and tire combination. If you are already close to flush, you may want to space them as little as possible.





Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Friday, March 27, 2015 5:16 PM
I have a set of undrilled neon brackets if anyone wants them $5+shipping


this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged



Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:14 AM
Mr. QUICK,

I emailed you earlier this week. I need your bracket, 5/8 preferably. I have not heard back from you. So, I am also searching what bracket to use with this neon SRT4 rotor and Saturn Caliper combo .

Let me know!


"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"




Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:20 PM
I'm also looking for a set but till after New year lots of Christmas shopping.
Re: Looking for neon/saturn rear brake swap brackets
Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:20 AM
Finally got in touch with MR. QUICK. Bought the bracket. Nice guy, easy transaction. He's got a few sets left, you better hurry just in case.


"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"




Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search