BC coilovers for a JBO????? - Page 5 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BC coilovers for a JBO?????
Friday, October 03, 2014 9:57 AM
Adjusted the rear dampening with a 3/32 hex Allen key. They were set 8 from full hard like factory. That's too harsh for mn roads. I have them 12 from full hard. Rides nice now. Thanks for letting me know I could do that!

Friday, October 03, 2014 11:33 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Been bouncing back and forth between these and the Tiens, but with the custom rated switch springs....I may end up going this way.

Go with these over teins. The swift spring option alone makes it worth it but also keep in mind that teins don't have independently adjustable ride height.

I have calculating what springs Io would go with, but I need to swap more parts and weigh each corner.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, October 03, 2014 6:37 PM
I think we did it in one of my other threads. I think youd be very happy with the 7k and 5k with the Swift upgrade.
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=3&i=163169&t=162205#163169
Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:07 PM
Hi folks new to the 3rd gen side of things. I've got a bone stock 2003 cavalier. I'm planning to order a set of bc ' s with the extreme drop kit. Was wondering if the normal spring rates would be fine for a sunny day driver? it won't be raced or have a giant stereo. Just a clean, slammed fun car to drive.

R.I.P darknstrangecavie
Sunday, January 25, 2015 5:08 PM
Been on them for 4 months so far and during a Minnesota winter as my daily driver. Only problem I've had so far is that the locking collars on the fronts constantly come lose and the handing becomes crazy sloppy and they knock over every bump. But it could be because the roads are really that bad here, I might try loctite on them.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search