lmfao - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lmfao
Tuesday, April 07, 2015 11:05 PM
How much should I offer this guy? I Wanna b fast and furious...

Re: lmfao
Tuesday, April 07, 2015 11:06 PM
DMD wrote:

How much should I offer this guy? I Wanna b fast and furious...


detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/4957219460.html
Re: lmfao
Tuesday, April 07, 2015 11:20 PM
Re: lmfao
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 9:02 AM
Looks to be Koni Reds with ground control sleeves. Honestly not a bad setup if the struts aren't blown.



Re: lmfao
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 1:26 PM
saw this a few days ago..honestly looked shot....



Re: lmfao
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 2:11 PM
strat81 wrote:

Looks to be Koni Reds with ground control sleeves. Honestly not a bad setup if the struts aren't blown.
I'm not convinced those are GC coilovers. They look like they may be typical cheap ones off ebay. But if the Konis aren't blown, I'd probably offer him $100 for the setup. A little work and new springs and it could be a decent setup.






Re: lmfao
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 2:36 PM
I have eibach sportline springs I could use with them. He wants 150 and wont take a dollar less... Should I grab em?
Re: lmfao
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 10:27 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:

strat81 wrote:

Looks to be Koni Reds with ground control sleeves. Honestly not a bad setup if the struts aren't blown.
I'm not convinced those are GC coilovers. They look like they may be typical cheap ones off ebay. But if the Konis aren't blown, I'd probably offer him $100 for the setup. A little work and new springs and it could be a decent setup.


The colors of the collar/perch where what would lead me to believe that they could be ground controls.



Re: lmfao
Thursday, April 09, 2015 8:02 PM
Struts were actually good. However the springs n sleeves are weapon R... does weaponR even make suspension components for a cavalier?
Attachments
5-04-09-21-50-29.jpg (56k)

Re: lmfao
Thursday, April 09, 2015 8:09 PM
...
Attachments
20150409_230647.jpg (1478k)

Re: lmfao
Friday, April 10, 2015 5:27 AM
strat81 wrote:

The colors of the collar/perch where what would lead me to believe that they could be ground controls.
Yeah, I saw the color. I was looking at the fact that the collars are typical spanner wrench units with a second jam collar to lock the setting instead of the allen screw on the GC units.


DMD wrote:

does weaponR even make suspension components for a cavalier?
Negative.






Re: lmfao
Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:40 AM
The weapon r sleeves are listed as an option under the suspension faq.



Re: lmfao
Monday, April 13, 2015 12:54 PM
I could've sworn that they didn't actually make a kit for our cars, but there were kits they made that "fit", but weren't any better than the no-name junk you can find on ebay.





Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search