Rear Hub Spacers - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Rear Hub Spacers
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:49 AM
I can make some also. Wouldn't be hard at all.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:52 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:I can make some also. Wouldn't be hard at all.

^^ I'd buy from ennotech! Their products are top notch and you'd be supporting one of the few guys still building custom parts for the platform!

Friday, March 24, 2017 8:49 AM
What would a set of the hub spacers run and about what would time length be to have them made? Anyone know how thick they would need to be on each side to bring the rears even with the front? Thanks in advance! And do you guys make solid strut mounts for the rear at ennotech as well?
Friday, March 24, 2017 11:21 PM
Kyle Zylstra wrote:What would a set of the hub spacers run and about what would time length be to have them made? Anyone know how thick they would need to be on each side to bring the rears even with the front? Thanks in advance! And do you guys make solid strut mounts for the rear at ennotech as well?

The size of the spacer would depend on your rim\tire combo and offsets. Also ur preference. I too am wondering bout the solid mounts.

ReD RaiN
Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:15 AM
The size of the spacer would depend on your rim\tire combo and offsets. Also ur preference. I too am wondering bout the solid mounts.

As long as the rim offset is the same on all the wheels it's gonna be just as far off as it was with stock wheels so having different wheels really won't effect what the spacer size is needed to match the rear track width to the front.. looks to be a half inch or so per side, I'm just curious if anyone knows for sure
Monday, March 27, 2017 7:21 AM
I Pm'ed you back.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search