Heated Springs - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Heated Springs
Monday, January 24, 2005 8:43 AM
If you can't drive fast on bumpy road then it can't ride great i ride fast on bumy roads and my car is lowered to perform better than stock so that i can take those corner better and a little faster. <br>

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, January 24, 2005 4:26 PM
Wow wow wow..... i see some angry people here... Hrmmm dont know why ... well my car isnt bumpy for nuttin in the highway.... dont know what asstown's yall are from probraly from canaduh but over here in texas we do them right.... and my suspension is really good i love it. maybe the other people didnt heat them right or in sequence but anyways mines are great.... beats paying $600 which ima pay later but im just waiting to get the money,, this is just something i did to wear them off...... but yea..... F all you Haters out there... with the slow Queevaliers.... ohh and guess what just got laid today in my car just to test out the springs too and they are GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, January 24, 2005 4:34 PM
Juan Morales wrote:Wow wow wow..... i see some angry people here... Hrmmm dont know why ... well my car isnt bumpy for nuttin in the highway.... dont know what asstown's yall are from probraly from canaduh but over here in texas we do them right.... and my suspension is really good i love it. maybe the other people didnt heat them right or in sequence but anyways mines are great.... beats paying $600 which ima pay later but im just waiting to get the money,, this is just something i did to wear them off...... but yea..... F all you Haters out there... with the slow Queevaliers.... ohh and guess what just got laid today in my car just to test out the springs too and they are GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to grab a hammer and hit your head a few times...

First of all, learn how to type you hick...
Second of all, you realize that if anything happens to your car, you will NOT be covered under insurance. Why would you even ask this initial question if you're so narrow minded that you wouldnt even take the 100% majority of opinions given to you.

I hope you bounce off the road and hit a pole. <br>

<br>
Monday, January 24, 2005 4:36 PM
Asshat.. You got 0wnt! So glad you're loving your ghetto hack job suspension.. I wish I could be there when the car falls off the perches, the spring tears into your tire, making you go into a uncontrolable spin into a cement wall.. I wish I could walk up and piss all over your stupid corpse. Also, I'd like to see the diseased ugly whores you're supposively getting laid by in your "ghetto" cavalier as well.. Just do us all a favor and end yourself, ok? <br>

Dark blue 2002 Z24, 2.4 Ltr.
Monday, January 24, 2005 5:53 PM
Enjoy looking like an asshat to anyone who knows anything about cars. It's funny to watch all the heated and cut spring cars going down the roads. <br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 6:23 PM
Im not going to jump on the bandwagon and hate on you like all the others who feel the need to talk sht when only a small handfull actualy gave good reason to not heat springs.

BUt I would like to know what part of Texas you are in.
Ive lived in this fine state for 26 years now (Houston area) and know for a fact that we have some crappy bumpy arss roads. Lucky for me most of my driving is on smooth black top.

Save your money quick for the good stuff. Ive been down the cheep suspension mod road myself and there were a couple times were I was close to wrecking because of my poor choice of mods. <br>

I am all that is man

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 1:30 PM
First to my homosexual Friend " Dave DunsMoor" F u. and i dont give a rat ass about this cavalier.... its nice but i dont loose sleep over it you freak .. its not my fault that u worship your $5000 dollar car ok? this is not my only car... its the "slow Junker" My Pride and joy is my 99 GT which yes u cant even keep compare to. and yo lone wolf.... well the name says it all LONE as in LONELY Bastard.... its ok man ull get laid one way or another just dont insult us who do.

I live over here in Dallas .. Pretty nice town..
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 2:56 PM
.............its not my fault that u worship your $5000 dollar car?
CLASSIC

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:28 PM
Let's break this down shall we?

Quote:

First to my homosexual Friend " Dave DunsMoor" F u.

Great way to start off the post, demonstrating your level of intelligence.

Quote:

and i dont give a rat ass about this cavalier....

Well why are you lowering it? And why would you come to a cavalier specific forum to ask the question?

Quote:

its nice but i dont loose sleep over it you freak ..

What exactly are you referring to? The only things I said in my post consisted of me telling you to learn how to write, and the fact that if you crash in that "junker" cavalier, you wont get anything to cover your stupidity.

Quote:

its not my fault that u worship your $5000 dollar car ok?

When did I say/imply I worship my car? Besides that, what does that have to do with anything? I'm assuming you're just trying to make any sort of comeback you can to make yourself look like less of a hick, nice try though. Oh, and if you can find my car for $5000 please tell me where, I'll get another.

Quote:

this is not my only car... its the "slow Junker" My Pride and joy is my 99 GT which yes u cant even keep compare to.

Should I be insulted? I'm not quite sure if the fact that you own a mustang makes you better than me? Do I care that your car is faster than mine? I don't think so, thanks anyway.

Quote:

and yo lone wolf.... well the name says it all LONE as in LONELY Bastard.... its ok man ull get laid one way or another just dont insult us who do.

WEAK.

If you wouldn't mind leaving these forums, because you are definitely superior to us lowly j-body owners.
<br>

<br>
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:45 PM
God... Hrmmmmmm I see you got alot of free to write that long ass forum.... and you even took the time to quote me every time awwwwww ...well buddy let me try to sound more Intelligent since u seem to be smarter than me aaaahrrmmmm and i summarise what you said" Ohhh man why did you heat your springs that is not the right way you have to do it the right way cause cavalier deserve to be lowered with the $600 that is worth more than the car itself so your an idiot... and im going to quote you so i can sound more intelligent." <=== thats why your a freak ok ? ohh yea and u wished me death no? to bounce off to a pole ? hahaha thats how much you hate people who do cavalier wrong? ?? wwahahahah IDIOT ... I just came to this forums to try to make my Hooptie a lil more laid back you know kinda like yours only take a couple of dollar... so you need any more answered questions or should i wait for you to quote me again ? ? ? ?
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 5:54 PM
Damn....you must have a very boring life to come here and argue with everyone.... we told you that it was a dangerous way of lowering a car, you didn't listen....that's fine by me, but just freakin' leave the place man, leave the forum to those who need help and wanna give help

Peace

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 6:02 PM
wow. what a moron.

he should be banned based soley on this post. <br>

-Borsty
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 6:09 PM
Juan Morales wrote:God... Hrmmmmmm I see you got alot of free to write that long ass forum.... and you even took the time to quote me every time awwwwww ...well buddy let me try to sound more Intelligent since u seem to be smarter than me aaaahrrmmmm and i summarise what you said" Ohhh man why did you heat your springs that is not the right way you have to do it the right way cause cavalier deserve to be lowered with the $600 that is worth more than the car itself so your an idiot... and im going to quote you so i can sound more intelligent." <=== thats why your a freak ok ? ohh yea and u wished me death no? to bounce off to a pole ? hahaha thats how much you hate people who do cavalier wrong? ?? wwahahahah IDIOT ... I just came to this forums to try to make my Hooptie a lil more laid back you know kinda like yours only take a couple of dollar... so you need any more answered questions or should i wait for you to quote me again ? ? ? ?
Quote:

Hahaha, that's not why I said you were an idiot, I said you were an idiot because you're too ignorant to take the 100% majority of opinions given to you. I would hope that you realize that when EVERYONE you ask says one thing, it's typically right. Not one person in this thread has said ONE positive thing about heated springs.
Get it through your head man, if your car's @!#$, why would you even bother modding it at all? Just leave the stock stuff on and that way you wont kill someone else with your lowering hackjob.

I said I hope you bounce off the road and hit a pole because of your ignorance, not because you're not modding the 'right way'. No need in this world for morons such as yourself. <br>

<br>
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 6:30 PM
this is better than any reality show on TV

<br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 11:38 PM
Modfire wrote:this is better than any reality show on TV
i 2nd that it was funny as hell <br>

see ya!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:26 AM
i say dave should add a new clause to the banned for list. it should say. "People who waste pression forum space, and bandwidth, with questions they really dont want an answer to will be banned for life. If you wanted to ask a question that needed no answer write it on a piece of paper and staple it to your forehead. ". . . or something along those lines <br>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:16 AM
I can see now why you are "getting laid" so much...they feel sorry for you...moron.... <br>

"Two nations, under GM, with styling and performance for all."
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:35 AM
this thread is too good

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:55 PM
the Car is still doing good .... yup yup sorry to tell you guys that i haven't died cause of "my springs" its not to bumpy or to stiff its just right.. .... why would they feel sorry for me ? hrmmmm idunno but im still getting laid got videos of wild sex on the ghetto cavy if ya don't believe me .....
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:23 PM
so because a cavalier is a cheaper cost than a mustang, we should use crap parts and techniques? wtf is that all about........i got h&r springs, and kyb agx struts and it rides a lot better than any heated spring car ive ever been in, you, juan are an asshat

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:30 PM
Hey Juan, or whatever your real name is....

FACT: What you have done to your springs is like adding a time bomb to your car.

No one, least of all you, can predict when your springs are going to fail. When they do, you and probably some other poor soul on the road are going to have an accident.

You had better call the hospital and make reservations because your time is running out.

Just wanted to give you that message while your having imaginary sex.

P.S Please come to Canada to visit so I can crush your nuts.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:35 PM
Hey hey hey That imaginary sex hits the spot and well might as well use cheapass parts on a cavalier even if you use expensive parts its still gonna be slow.... and my friends have thier springs heated for 2 years now and they are still alive and kicking... so ummm ill just wait to make reservation's.
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:38 PM
That's right keep waiting. You don't wanna take up valuable space in the hospital, more important people need hospital care.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:40 PM
oooooooooooookkkkk
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:43 PM
You make me laugh

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search