poly front sway bar bushings (not endlinks) - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: poly front sway bar bushings (not endlinks)
Sunday, February 27, 2005 7:25 PM
Ok i installed my control arm bushings and front sway bar d-bushings and endlinks. the d-bushings i had to trim the lip off them to make them fit in the stock holders and make a piece of plate steel for the bushings to sit on because they are shorter than the stock bushings. what a pain in the A$$. i still have to put the wheels on and get the car off the jack stands. I tell you what the control arm bushings are not as bad as i thought it would be.

see ya!

Monday, February 28, 2005 11:24 AM
ok i went for a test drive almost no body roll and it just seems tighter and no wheel hop the control arm bushings and sway bar D-bushings are a must after lowering. it just makes for a complete package ok off to work i go

see ya!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:31 PM
Ok a bit off topic -

Do you need a ball joint seperator for the c-arm bushings? If not how does that all work. I am going to be doing mine soon.

Does anyone have a part number for the endlink bushings - 03 ls sport?

Thank you

My 2k3 cavalier | Nebraska Region SCCA
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:39 PM
Tommy Boy wrote:Ok a bit off topic -

Do you need a ball joint seperator for the c-arm bushings? If not how does that all work. I am going to be doing mine soon.

Does anyone have a part number for the endlink bushings - 03 ls sport?

Thank you
i learned a trick. all you do is smack the knuckle where the ball joint goes in. it takes a good wack. i do the same with the tie rod.

see ya!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search