KYB AGX / B&G Springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KYB AGX / B&G Springs
Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone has this current combination, and if they could provide some info on it, performance, ride quality, etc. and what settings for the struts you are currently using, I will be installing my struts in March when the snow clears.

Re: KYB AGX / B&G Springs
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:22 PM
try the search button......

this is my sig
Friday, February 18, 2005 7:01 AM
I did, no luck.
Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:19 PM
I just installed my KYB AGX struts and my B+G springs today. The struts are set at 1 right now so its riding prety much like it would sock. But im just breaking them in right now for i think 500 miles. After i get my alignment ill start messing with the dials to see if i can make my liver fall out my ass.
The install is strait forward. Use the write up on the org for the konis but skip all the cutting and crap. Just use it to uninstall. It takes about 2 hours IF you have an impact wrench to get the strut damper to mount nut on and off. Otherwise the strut shaft just spins and spins and it wont come off even with a breaker bar. Or atleast that was my experience.
So far its amazing. The car rides better, doesnt dip when braking any more. They are quality items and id recomend them to anyone. The bg springs are progessive and they drop 1.5 keeping you within warenty on the agxs as well. I found out after removing my stock struts that they were blown (almost 80000 miles). So i must say i love them and you will too! Ill post back when i turn some knobs!

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:19 AM
sounds like a pretty good setup and you should be safe with those

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:57 PM
Thanks a lot for the help guys, I'll let you know what I think in march.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search