Been thinking and..... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Been thinking and.....
Monday, February 21, 2005 11:27 AM
Well i am still sadly running my Dropzones on OEM struts. Counting down the days till the last snow and use of salt. In my closet of goodies to install for the spring i have the Eibach Prokit and KYB GR-2's all of which still hibernating in their boxes. I paid $241.85 for the GR-2's. How much more are the AGX's? Does anyone out there have the pro kit and GR-2's and like the setup? I'm hemm'n and haw'n back and forth wheather or not to upgrade to the AGX. I don't have a need for adjustable struts since i will not be auto X'ing just looking for a better ride than i have right now. Bouncy as all hell and when i hit above 70+ MPH my whole car feels like the wheels are bouncing all around or somthing is causing madddd vibrations. I am assuming it is blown struts unable to keep the wheels planted on the road... Any help?

Re: Been thinking and.....
Monday, February 21, 2005 11:42 AM
I think you can get AGXs for $350 or so.

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:50 PM
Hey CRJ just a question but when is the last time you have had your wheels balanced. That can cause vibrations from hell at higher mph.

Elkahosso

Monday, February 21, 2005 5:04 PM
i bet your struts are blown as well... and gr2 isnt much better then stock and the prokit would go with agx... go wit agx

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:51 PM
when i had it at the dealership gettin a new intermediate steering shaft which they deemed the cause of the vibrations. Wich i will be bring it back to them quite shortly and complaing. Anyone got a link to a site that sells them pretty cheap? I think i can still return them and get my money back. AHHH i just don't know.

Monday, February 21, 2005 11:17 PM
E=Bay

see ya!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:30 AM
i hate e-bay.... yuck

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:18 PM
If you hate Ebay, get rid of those Dropzone springs. You're only screwing yourself by buying cheap suspension parts and having others in danger.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:20 PM
BUY MYYYY AGXXXXXXSSSSSSS
and my sprints, but i wouldnt put em toghether

Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:09 AM
Shipping would kill me from CO to NY man, but how much are you lookin to get for them? I'm still waiting on my contacts at advance auto.

Friday, February 25, 2005 9:26 AM
Ebay, I love this place. The ony problem is that you have to search for a while to find what you want. Watch out for those shipping fees.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search